• The KillerFrogs

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Wexahu

And then he will be the coach at Auburn year 3 and CU you go back to the basement- that is the problem with Prime - he is the gravity not the program

JSU will quickly return to the cellar dweller they have always been now that he is gone unfortunately
That is the biggest issue with Coach Prime. It's not what he'll do while he's there, it's what he'll leave behind.

If his successor at UC doesn't inherited pretty much a mess, I'll be surprised.

Eight

There is a lot of players at the WR position.3

yes, leaves the frogs right now with 12 receivers either signed or on campus, but what they don't have a number of is bigger receivers and quincy was one of three on the roster or on the way who were 6' 3" or over and height doesn't always translate to physicality in play

the frogs got bumped around pretty good by uga and michigan and the size mismatches on the outside are nice to have, but so be it

CountryFrog

Coach prime has done well with the portal. CU won't be as easy a mark in 23 as they were in 22. this goes to the CU page

He's certainly gotten a high number of transfers. We'll see how well those guys moving up from G5 and FCS schools do. I'm particularly interested to see how good his son will be at QB with a huge jump up in competition and not a ton of weapons.

Frogfam4

yes, leaves the frogs right now with 12 receivers either signed or on campus, but what they don't have a number of is bigger receivers and quincy was one of three on the roster or on the way who were 6' 3" or over and height doesn't always translate to physicality in play

the frogs got bumped around pretty good by uga and michigan and the size mismatches on the outside are nice to have, but so be it
Teams better jam at the line or those guys will run by the DBs. There is a lot of speed in the WR room.

Frogfam4

And savion is still here he is 6-3/6-4

Eight

Teams better jam at the line or those guys will run by the DBs. There is a lot of speed in the WR room.

teams did jam off the line of scrimmage and it did work at times last year

we saw it in the big 12 title game, a few games in conference play, and the two play off games

if this is a team building to be one of the best on a regular basis you need more than one type of weapon is all i am saying

Frogfam4

teams did jam off the line of scrimmage and it did work at times last year

we saw it in the big 12 title game, a few games in conference play, and the two play off games

if this is a team building to be one of the best on a regular basis you need more than one type of weapon is all i am saying
6-5 savion, 6-7 Wiley, 6-1 Hudson, 6-2 Russell, 5-10 JOJO, 5-9ish Bailey. I really like where they are at receiver. I think they have that. Oh, I forgot JPR and Bech

Eight

6-5 savion, 6-7 Wiley, 6-1 Hudson, 6-2 Russell, 5-10 JOJO, 5-9ish Bailey. I really like where they are at receiver. I think they have that. Oh, I forgot JPR and Bech

don't disagree there is talent in the wide receiver room and quincy at this time in his career is more what if than anything else, but he was starting to show this fall and you can't teach being an athletic 6'4"

wiley is a tight end period and not as athletic as the uga te who killed the frogs and not as physical as that offensive tackle wearing an 80's number for uga, he still did some good things and can get better

savion is solid and the model for him to me is mike evans, just don't see the explosiveness for him

cordale has a huge ceiling, but a true freshman, earle needs to be healthy bailey doesn't have much experience with routes and haven't seen anything from conwright, nowell, and jackson that has provided a wow moment

again, agree there is a great deal of physical talent in that room, just not a great deal of production from the returners which is why richardson might be very big next year as well as bech

HornyWartyToad

We've also lost what I'd guess are our 3 fastest players on the roster now, in QJ, DD, and Sam. I hope there are some maybe deeper on the roster or on their way who can make up that speed.

Frogfam4

don't disagree there is talent in the wide receiver room and quincy at this time in his career is more what if than anything else, but he was starting to show this fall and you can't teach being an athletic 6'4"

wiley is a tight end period and not as athletic as the uga te who killed the frogs and not as physical as that offensive tackle wearing an 80's number for uga, he still did some good things and can get better

savion is solid and the model for him to me is mike evans, just don't see the explosiveness for him

cordale has a huge ceiling, but a true freshman, earle needs to be healthy bailey doesn't have much experience with routes and haven't seen anything from conwright, nowell, and jackson that has provided a wow moment

again, agree there is a great deal of physical talent in that room, just not a great deal of production from the returners which is why richardson might be very big next year as well as bech
I think the offense will be explosive again this year as well. I like the linemen coming and the ones already on the roster, the RBs will be really good, Wrs will be good, it’s gonna come down to QB play.

Frogfam4

We've also lost what I'd guess are our 3 fastest players on the roster now, in QJ, DD, and Sam. I hope there are some maybe deeper on the roster or on their way who can make up that speed.
I bet there is speed there. Plus with the program they have in place to help with speed they will be fast again

Eight

you might be surprised at the speed at receiver next year

everhart is the fastest track speed prospect tcu has signed since kolby listenbee, major was one of the fastest kids in the nation as a high school junior and there was some anticipation about him running against the kid from spearman at the texas relays as senior, but everhart got hurt early in his senior track season and never ran the rest of the year

dj allen is a guy who may suprise you as well and don't sleep on cordale's speed, he doesn't have q's first step, but he is more physical by nature

bailey can run as well as earle

Eight

I think the offense will be explosive again this year as well. I like the linemen coming and the ones already on the roster, the RBs will be really good, Wrs will be good, it’s gonna come down to QB play.

need to find stability in the interior offensive line as the frogs have some returning talent at tackle, plus facing that uga front should motivate coker, coleman, and williams into stepping up their game if they want to the play in the nfl

would really like to see the frogs go after another iol transfer