• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Sadly this thread fell to the second page behind the weekly red tide of lunacy that shows up here anytime we win by less than 50.

Not sure if most TCU fans are stupid, or spoiled brats, or both.

And apparently it’s even worse on some Facebook group that apparently a lot of people use to talk TCU football.

Purp

Sadly this thread fell to the second page behind the weekly red tide of lunacy that shows up here anytime we win by less than 50.

And apparently it’s even worse on some Facebook group that apparently a lot of people use to talk TCU football.
I think maniac is a good representation of 10% of our most die hard fans. Trouble is, those types make up 90% of the posts about bad football issues. And about 75% of those posts are gross overreactions.

Horny 4 Life

Every year I forget just how bad this place is during football season.

I'm not sure if the folks who actually know football and try to talk to the morons in this forum are heroes or lunatics.

TCURiggs

So Riggs died but is alive again?

giphy.gif

MTfrog5

I don't think it will be, as long as he stays out of trouble off the field. Zeke is a damn good running back. The Cowboys don't go anywhere without him. Dak can't get the job done without Zeke.
Not sure Dak can get the job done even with Zeke. Think Dalton and many others would have just as much success if he had anywhere close to the RB and OL that Dak has had.