• The KillerFrogs

Big 12-SEC Challenge Thread

Pharm Frog

Just lost to the worst team in the SEC. They shoot 8/9 FT’s and we don’t attempt 1??????????

We were never fouled while shooting?

They shoot 44% from 3. This season is so full of hope for the 1st time ever an we are going to blow just about every close game we play.

I saw us do precisely nothing that would have warranted a shooting foul.

TRF51

We should have beat that team by 30, that was a piss pour effort on defense. Zero energy, we had plenty of time off heading into this game. We were so much better then that team.

Chongo94

I don’t think anybody on the team really likes or takes much pride in playing defense. It’s an attitude they just don’t have.

Glad you said it first. This is what I've been feeling lately but wasn't going to say out loud just yet. They love the points part and whatnot but seem to just not switch it on for defense as much as they do for offense.

TCUWIN

Can’t say this loss wasn’t typical. Slow start, zero defense, let opponent run wild from the three. Hard to win games if you don’t even try to play transition defense.

Also, being down to 7 guys is untenable. Not worth it to burn red shirts at this point, but if we can’t get Hamdy back in to give Vlad a breather once in awhile, we can’t expect to win a lot more.
Especially when vlad turns into a soft player that is not even looking for a shot on offense.

LVH

Glad you said it first. This is what I've been feeling lately but wasn't going to say out loud just yet. They love the points part and whatnot but seem to just not switch it on for defense as much as they do for offense.

Vanderbilt should have scored more. They were a step ahead of us on offense and we couldn't keep up. Our defense looks completely lost

TRF51

I am still stunned we lost to a team that probably has less talent then 86% of the teams in the mountain west. How does that happen?

froglash88

Good effort from "The totally Gassed Frog Seven" hang in there Frogballers.
No disrespect intended, but we don’t play with effort. In fact, the effort on defense may be one of the worst I have ever seen. This season went down the tubes fast. An awful January. Maybe February brings us a team that plays hard the entire game.

Bizarro Frog

Two point game late in the 2nd half and we go 4 strait possessions without a shot. If we make 1 shot then maybe we win. We don’t need to foul late in the game.

Extremely disappointing so far. If we sucked then you don’t have hope. Since we are good enough to be in every game and have lost 6 of last 8 and all 6 we could have won in the last minute.