• The KillerFrogs

Big 12-SEC Challenge Thread

TX_Krötenechse

Can’t say this loss wasn’t typical. Slow start, zero defense, let opponent run wild from the three. Hard to win games if you don’t even try to play transition defense.

Also, being down to 7 guys is untenable. Not worth it to burn red shirts at this point, but if we can’t get Hamdy back in to give Vlad a breather once in awhile, we can’t expect to win a lot more.

Horny 4 Life

Perfect game for us. Fall behind early. Play no defense. Get lit up from 3. Dumb offensive possessions when close. Can’t get a loose ball when it counts. An entire season in one game.

At this point, that's exactly who we are. There's no excuse for losing this game and it will not be viewed kindly comes selection time.

Unless we go on a serious run in the conference tourney, NIT is our best hope at this point.

pgdaly84

You’d think with all of the close games that we’d have enough reps to execute in crunch time. Zero improvement as the season has gone on. Making March Madness is looking very iffy.

Bizarro Frog

Just lost to the worst team in the SEC. They shoot 8/9 FT’s and we don’t attempt 1??????????

We were never fouled while shooting?

They shoot 44% from 3. This season is so full of hope for the 1st time ever and we are going to blow just about every close game we play.

Chongo94

I honestly feel like last year's team was tougher. This one certainly seems better and more talented but damn, c'mon, some of these losses are just ridiculous.

TCUWIN

But I guess we can do the sec thing and say we didn't care about this game. Not a conference game so who cares. I mean, let's think about the important things...how many wins do we need to be a lock for the NIT?