• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

Went to a party tonight for the 40th birthday of a co-worker and neither the basketall game nor the wild card game was on the TV. The host tried to take up cells phones to make it a "greater time of fellowship." Needless to say, it backfired.

Sounds fun. Did you wear your Nikes?
HeavensGate_bed.gif

Last edited:

ftwfrog

Went to a party tonight for the 40th birthday of a co-worker and neither the basketall game nor the wild card game was on the TV. The host tried to take up cells phones to make it a "greater time of fellowship." Needless to say, it backfired.
Went to the same kind of boat a few weeks ago. A bunch of darns stood around and sang Christmas carols. Needless to say we were there about 30 minutes and left.

DeuceBoogieNights

Anyone seen the movie "A Bad Idea Gone Wrong?" It was filmed in Ft Worth and produced by Reds Production who made some of the Tcu videos. I also believe Red is a TCU alum. Watched it last night not knowing that until it started. Not too bad, not great. It was good for what I was looking to watch last night. Some pretty good lines.

HG73

You’re not gonna believe this. I just Curted myself. The woman who was buying my house just got proposed to last night by her boyfriend and now she isn’t buying. I have no words. We had a house picked out and everything and got the call yesterday afternoon that she wanting to accept the offer and sign the contract. Is this real life?
No, it's residential real estate.

Ron Swanson

Went to the same kind of boat a few weeks ago. A bunch of darns stood around and sang Christmas carols. Needless to say we were there about 30 minutes and left.

What in the world?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm at the airport once again. Expected it to be quiet but the travel gods are not favoring me lately. Standing in line at security I was next to Stanford CB Obi Eboh so we talked Alamo Bowl. Great young man. Said it was a lot of fun but disappointing (obviously). Played at Southlake with KH and said mostly he was happy that KH was able to go out that way.

Said they were all feeling really confident up 21-3. So I reminded him that getting a big lead on TCU in the Alamo Bowl is a big mistake. He laughed and said no kidding.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So I'm not a small dude but watching this jabroni across from me mow down two full size pretzel dogs and two (and counting) big pretzels from Auntie Ann's is amazing.

Ajax track suit top, jeans with holes everywhere, black dress shoes suitable for a suit only, a beachwear website trucker hat, hand tattoos, rings on 4 fingers and those big hole in the ear lobe things. He's probably 40. This is awesome.

Latest posts