• The KillerFrogs

Well..Well..Well

FrogLifeYo

If KH played like he did against Iowa St. we would have been lucky to win the game at all. Assuming he would have played well is not a given fact.
Assuming a guy would play poorly against a crappy def when he's played well in 7 out of 9 games against better def is less a given fact.

Be reasonable..I am as excited about SR's future as the next guy but pretending what we saw yesterday equals any where close to our current record is foolishness..KH is the better QB right now..today..Not sure how anyone can dispute that without massive assumptions

P

purplePPO

Assuming a guy would play poorly against a crappy def when he's played well in 7 out of 9 games against better def is less a given fact.

Be reasonable..I am as excited about SR's future as the next guy but pretending what we saw yesterday equals any where close to our current record is foolishness..KH is the better QB right now..today..Not sure how anyone can dispute that without massive assumptions

I'm not disputing who is or will be the better QB next week or in the future. All I'm saying is making assumptions on how someone would have played compared to someone who did is not valid. No one will ever know. Woulda , shoulda, coulda.

Smooth42

Uh. Did anyone see the conditions out there? Did you not see how shimonek threw the ball? It wasn’t exactly an easy day to lay the ball in there?!?! As I said in the OP, he did make mistakes. What Fresh wouldn’t? The big difference between the two is seeing Robinson sitting in the pocket and taking shots down the field.. it opens up the running game. KH had 2 QBR higher than Robinson yesterday while playing in 10 games. SR is a much better leader than Hill.

ifrog

I can’t tell if OP is being sarcastic or not either. I think the future looks very bright with SR and am excited about everything he brings. But he was like 6 for 17 passing with under 100 yards I believe. He did some special things with his legs and threw some good vertical balls. But he also fumbled many times and was fortunate to only lose 1. This is not dissing a true freshman frog but he wasn’t a world beater Saturday and no one should have expected him to be in his first start.
No sarcasm, he’s a troll

ifrog

You are asking PPO to be reasonable about Hill? Good luck with that!

TCUSA

Smooth's no troll. He's been here as long as I can remember and posts stuff I agree with and disagree with. If you disagree, how about debating instead of dismissing?

I truly believe Baylor will shock the world this weekend and beer TCU. I think we all know in our hearts TCU is not a top 10 team. Robertson will be up against a much better defense than that crappy Tech. Baylor has come close to beating OU and Iowa State and based on those games I’m predicting a 10 point win. We’ve overcome the evil naysayers and jealous fans over the past 18 months. Back to normal for us and best get used to it.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I truly believe Baylor will shock the world this weekend and beer TCU. I think we all know in our hearts TCU is not a top 10 team. Robertson will be up against a much better defense than that crappy Tech. Baylor has come close to beating OU and Iowa State and based on those games I’m predicting a 10 point win. We’ve overcome the evil naysayers and jealous fans over the past 18 months. Back to normal for us and best get used to it.
Yes, Baylor offering TCU beer will be shocking.

They usually steal it.

dYyV4gp.gif

ifrog

Smooth's no troll. He's been here as long as I can remember and posts stuff I agree with and disagree with. If you disagree, how about debating instead of dismissing?

We have 3-4 threads debating this topic already. Why does trollboy get to post his own thread just to flame?

CountryFrog

As soon as you say something as extreme as blaming one player for single handedly losing a football game then you have no argument.

And I think we all realize that there is no way to know how Kenny would've played yesterday. All I'm saying is that there is a heck of a lot more evidence to suggest he would've been just fine than to suggest he would've struggled to the point of scoring 0 offensive points like we did against ISU.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Uh. Did anyone see the conditions out there? Did you not see how shimonek threw the ball? It wasn’t exactly an easy day to lay the ball in there?!?! As I said in the OP, he did make mistakes. What Fresh wouldn’t? The big difference between the two is seeing Robinson sitting in the pocket and taking shots down the field.. it opens up the running game. KH had 2 QBR higher than Robinson yesterday while playing in 10 games. SR is a much better leader than Hill.
You can tell from one game that SR is a better leader than KH? I'm sure it's fun playing this little character you've created but even for you that's a ridiculous statement.

LaxFrog3

What is normal to Baylor? Wearing shirts to celebrate a coach that allows sexual assault? Or hiring a PR firm to get into the CFP?... Eat a big Bag

Not sure it matters on this thread. I thought Robinson looked good for a freshman, though we were very lucky with bounces on fumbles and I would never have expected a Big XII officiating crew to give us the redzone turnover on review, even though it was the right call. Lose a couple of those fumbles and not strip Tech twice in the redzone and it's a totally different game. None of that had to do with Robinson. Moreover, Tech was overall so poor that no sane Frog fan can doubt that Kenny would have beaten them if fit. He may have his deficiencies as a passer, but if you think Robinson looked like a college ready QB in the passing game yesterday then you're just seeing what you want to see. He showed promise, no doubt. But he was way off on most balls down-field.

Onward and upward.

If it would have been Oklahoma We wouldn't have gotten the call