• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Couple funny things from this evening:

1. Walked past the tv when wife was watching Fox News. Headline (or whatever they call it) just said: Hillary's Weiner Connection.

2. Caught a few minutes of Stars game on radio while fueling up the truck. Stars score and Razor's call was "and (didn't catch name) licks up the gravy!" Razor is the best.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

1. Walked past the tv when wife was watching Fox News. Headline (or whatever they call it) just said: Hillary's Weiner Connection.

2. Caught a few minutes of Stars game on radio while fueling up the truck. Stars score and Razor's call was "and (didn't catch name) licks up the gravy!" Razor is the best.
At least it wasn’t “Hillary licks up the gravy.”

Frog-in-law1995

ff_3399-600x553.jpg

Purp

It was Faksa.

Cue Riggs' "you just made that up."

Purp

I also love how he shouts "LARCENY!" after a huge save. Bishop just made a good one and got the larceny line.

I honestly don't think hockey would have grown as big and as fast in Dallas without Razor's color commentary.

Last edited: