• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Playoff baseball is so wonderful. Good for my cardiovascular health that the Rangers aren't in it but fun to watch nevertheless.

No it's not. The snail's pace the game has evolved into has soured me. I watched about 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I did, however, see Yu's brilliant 4 pitch walk with 2 outs and the bases juiced. That's why NASCAR drivers make horrible relievers.

FrogsMcGee

For what it's worth there/their/they're errors, and to/too as well, don't bother me. Loose and dominate drive me nuts. I guess I could be considered a part time/half assed grammar nazi.

The one that makes smh lately is since vs sense. Seems like I see that misused at least once a day. Maybe due to talk to text type technology? Not sure. Late night and can’t sleep, am I making since?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Thank you United States Air Force reveille and SAC nuclear war indoctrination Klaxon training from 33 years ago — Confirmed. I can still get up, take down an Alert message, be dressed, out the door, keys ready for ignition & driving balls out with flashers on, knowing which traffic lights have cameras & which don’t so I can run the reds as needed to get to my mothers apartment in 4.1 minutes responding to her Philips emergency alert necklace stating she had fallen in the bathroom again. Arrived on scene with security gate button in left hand and her door key in right to find her sitting on floor, uninjured but unable to rise alone. Twiddle fingers, check, twiddle toes, check, follow my finger, check. Ok, up we go & back into bed. Now I’m watching that other SAC habit - The Weather Channel - at oh dark hundred. Thank YOU very much Stephanie Abrams for wearing that LBD in the morning and Jen Carfagno, you’re just fine in that white & gray combo too.

Coffee, anyone?

Ron Swanson

No it's not. The snail's pace the game has evolved into has soured me. I watched about 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I did, however, see Yu's brilliant 4 pitch walk with 2 outs and the bases juiced. That's why NASCAR drivers make horrible relievers.
Bitter Rangers fan, IMO

I thought about searching through the thread for all your early season ship-talking of the Astros and how we will blow our lead to you guys, but that would be petty.

Dogfrog

ff_3399-600x553.jpg

Why is she holding dognuts?

Frog-in-law1995

The radio stations up here are going berserk about the singer of some very spare Canadian band who died. Playing their music nonstop. It’s terrrible. I mean like middle school garage band bad.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
You know, if someone had told 15 year old me that I would get to play the classic Brutal Juice album, Mutilation Makes Identification Difficult, at work one day and nobody would care... 15yo me would have called them a liar. Of course, 15yo me wouldn't have believed I'd be working for accused criminals either.

Frog-in-law1995

Also, there seem to be a lot of Collective Soul fans here. Not sure what that means.
You know, if someone had told 15 year old me that I would get to play the classic Brutal Juice album, Mutilation Makes Identification Difficult, at work one day and nobody would care... 15yo me would have called them a liar. Of course, 15yo me wouldn't have believed I'd be working for accused criminals either.

classic?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The radio stations up here are going berserk about the singer of some very spare Canadian band who died. Playing their music nonstop. It’s terrrible. I mean like middle school garage band bad.
The Tragically Hip had a few good tunes. But generally weren’t that great. The guy who died couldn’t sing worthy crap though.