• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tom Brown

It's honestly been quite good, considering my work schedule. Just the last two weeks have been filled with some real head scratchers.

The wrestling has been off the charts though, so that more than makes up for it.

you chart your wrestling? that's odd. (Mindhunters alert)

Last edited:

TCURiggs

It's honestly been quite good, considering my work schedule. Just the last two weeks have been filled with some real head scratchers.

The wrestling has been off the charts though, so that more than makes up for it.

I'm kidding, man. Just remembering the days of post-first child hormones/everyday events. I'm sure y'all are doing just fine.

nwlafrog

Im into it, only on ep3 but I'm liking it. It makes me wish I'd majored in Criminology at TCU instead of RTVF. I don't have buyer's remorse, i am just intrigued with the criminal mind. That's why I found rooming with Satis1103 to be interesting.

Speaking of Satis, that SOAB still hasn't added me back on Snapchat.

Edit -- also, I no longer have the same phone number. Need to pm each other and exchange nuevo nombres. Oooor you can add a player back on Snapchat.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

If y'all haven't had the pleasure of bourbon barrel soy sauce, you should either a) buy some or b) PM me your address.

I just dumped a fresh batch from my latest small barrel experiment. I'd put this on anything.

I don't know what bourbon barrel soy sauce is, but I'd like to try it. How do you use it's flavor?

TCURiggs

I don't know what bourbon barrel soy sauce is, but I'd like to try it. How do you use it's flavor?

tumblr_m2lj6aq8FR1qakh43o4_r1_250.gif

Horny 4 Life

I use it primarily as a condiment for asian themed dishes such as bacon fried rice or as a marinade for chicken, salmon, or shrimp. I've also used it as an ingredient for brisket marinade and a buddy uses it in place of worcestershire sauce for steaks.

nwlafrog

I use it primarily as a condiment for asian themed dishes such as bacon fried rice or as a marinade for chicken, salmon, or shrimp. I've also used it as an ingredient for brisket marinade and a buddy uses it in place of worcestershire sauce for steaks.
How do I get some of that good ship?