• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

When I first saw this I saw the "It's yuuuuuge" part and figured it was pointing to some "well-known member". Probably won't find RollToad down there.

#penisenvy
#hi@Deep_Purple

I just picked a random picture, but is there any way around uploading gifs? Like I said, it shows that I can't upload them because the file is too large.

Purp

I just picked a random picture, but is there any way around uploading gifs? Like I said, it shows that I can't upload them because the file is too large.
Not sure. I haven't tried a .gif yet. Maybe some are larger than others and a few may not work? Sounds like more of a question for Sean.

Sand Frog

Every .jpg I try to upload says file too large as well. I'm too lazy to scale them down. You'd think some simple code could resize them when uploading!

Frog-in-law1995

Every .jpg I try to upload says file too large as well. I'm too lazy to scale them down. You'd think some simple code could resize them when uploading!

Turrible.png

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I don't think that's the metaphor I would use for someone who is lost, In a daze.

And by the way, don't ever complain about anything HEB, our closest one is about 40 miles away.

The one that is supposed to open in Hudson Oaks has been delayed because of all the road construction. Should be about this time next year that it opens.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Regarding uploading files (pics, gifs, whatever), darn that. Just go find one off a google search and copy the link, and enter it here using the buttons above where you type out your replies.

Shorty

I'll be looking into this. I'm growing slightly alarmed, though, that I'll reach an Idiocracy level of reliance on a single retailer for literally everything I need/want. But instead of Costco it'll be Amazon.
I already have an alarming reliance on Costco.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I'll be looking into this. I'm growing slightly alarmed, though, that I'll reach an Idiocracy level of reliance on a single retailer for literally everything I need/want. But instead of Costco it'll be Amazon.

Just wait until Amazon Air gets here.

Purp

Just wait until Amazon Air gets here.
I know. I'm looking forward to the day where I run out of TP while taking a [Craig James] and being able to get replenishment within a few minutes by ordering more on Amazon from the app on my phone. I'll just use the smart home app to open my door for the little drone to fly all the way to the toilet closet and give me my new poo paper.

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I know. I'm looking forward to the day where I run out of TP while taking a [Craig James] and being able to get replenishment within a few minutes by order more on Amazon from the app on my phone. I'll just use the smart home app to open my door for the little drone to fly all the way to the toilet closet and give me my new poo paper.

You've thought this through more than I have.

Purp

I know. I'm looking forward to the day where I run out of TP while taking a [Craig James] and being able to get replenishment within a few minutes by ordering more on Amazon from the app on my phone. I'll just use the smart home app to open my door for the little drone to fly all the way to the toilet closet and give me my new poo paper.
Taking the Idiocracy comparison a step further, maybe Amazon Air will deliver Carl's Jr. to my toilet as well and I'll never have a reason to leave that spot. I could sit there all day watching "Ow, My Balls" and Dildozer monster truck rehab shows and get food/Brawndo and poo paper replenishment whenever needed.

nwlafrog

This past weekend while shooting some hoops with my daughter, she noticed a house lizard/gecko on the goal. Obviously I had to catch it for her and chase her with it. Similar to the snake that I grabbed last summer. Anyway, I had no idea that those little dudes could actually bite. I trapped it and grasped it in my hand and felt a sharp, albeit weak pain on my finger. Shortly after that, I fired up the grill after people started arriving for the BBQ. As I was getting the coals started I felt a SERIOUS PAIN on my calf. I got torn up by a cow killer. Those little darners are pure evil.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This past weekend while shooting some hoops with my daughter, she noticed a house lizard/gecko on the goal. Obviously I had to catch it for her and chase her with it. Similar to the snake that I grabbed last summer. Anyway, I had no idea that those little dudes could actually bite. I trapped it and grasped it in my hand and felt a sharp, albeit weak pain on my finger. Shortly after that, I fired up the grill after people started arriving for the BBQ. As I was getting the coals started I felt a SERIOUS PAIN on my calf. I got torn up by a cow killer. Those little darners are pure evil.

I just watched that Coyote guy get stung by one. Dude. I hope you smashed that thing back to the hell it came from.

nwlafrog

I just watched that Coyote guy get stung by one. Dude. I hope you smashed that thing back to the hell it came from.

My pain tolerance is out of this world for some reason. It hurt really freaking bad, but nothing like that dude. He probably exaggerated a lot of it. Still, I'd say it hurt about 5X's worse than a bee sting. I did try to smash it, but those things have bodies made out of freaking steel. I stomped all over that devil and he just crawled off like I didn't actually make an attempt to murder him. Keystone Lite helped to ease the pain.