• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

Trelvis

He isnt a great coach. Has made plenty of mistakes and is riding the coattails of a program built up by Nick Saban. That being said he is decent/good coach

Saban has been gone since 2004. LSU is now Les Miles' program and I think he is a really good coach. Top 10 in the country IMO.

Bama also had one of the better defenses that CFB has seen. You see how many guys got drafted from that team? Quit looking at one game. LSU beat your beloved WVU by 20+, and pretty much dominated every team they played last year. Your football logic is terrible.

Duh! I hit my 6 team with that game. And I wonder who the QB was then...Miles took a good thing and ruined it.

maximilian

Duh! I hit my 6 team with that game. And I wonder who the QB was then...Miles took a good thing and ruined it.

tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif

tumblr_m2id2d5PQE1r2g7mto1_500.png

tumblr_lz7qdlWCKP1r2g7mto1_500.gif

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
Bonner's starting to remind me of CJ Wilson.

http://www.theunticket.com/cj-wilson-the-most-douchiest-man-in-the-world/

cdsfrog

Saban has been gone since 2004. LSU is now Les Miles' program and I think he is a really good coach. Top 10 in the country IMO.

Great recruiter decent coach a la Mack Brown. Not quite as a good of a recruiter but a WAY better coach.

I say top 15 and probably 10-15th or so. Either way I don't think he has a bad coach but nowhere near the coach Nick Saban is.

Better Coaches for sure. Maybe more

1) Nick Saban
2) Urban Meyer
3) Bob Stoops
4) GMFP
5) Chip Kelly
6) Chris Peterson
7) Jim Tressel

SoonerBredCD

If everyone would simply put Bonner on ignore, he would be left talking to himself. In theory, this sounds like a great idea! But part of me would miss all of the entertainment value. Life's tough decisions...

Ron Swanson

If everyone would simply put Bonner on ignore, he would be left talking to himself. In theory, this sounds like a great idea! But part of me would miss all of the entertainment value. Life's tough decisions...

This is like deciding not to watch the BCS Bowls because you don't like the BCS system and you don't want to contribute to their ratings. Sure, it's great in theory, but in reality not enough people are going to do it to make a difference