• The KillerFrogs

ESPN College Football Live's Preseason Top 25

Ron Swanson

B4P might be the greatest troll in the history of the internet.

I have thought/hoped this often, but someone PM'd me telling me that after doing a little rudimentary research, they found him on FaceBook.... he's apparently a real person and based on some of his photo albums, is almost as ridiculous in real life.

SoonerBredCD

I have thought/hoped this often, but someone PM'd me telling me that after doing a little rudimentary research, they found him on FaceBook.... he's apparently a real person and based on some of his photo albums, is almost as ridiculous in real life.

Oh please share his facebook page with us!

maximilian

Plenty of real people/handles can be trolls. It's a borderline art form.

I'm beginning to think it so. No one can be that stupid.

Ron Swanson

I think you mean the other way around. The best was that guy wanting to bet fake money and he shut up real fast.

Actually, multiple people were willing to put up their own money, just so they had a 50/50 shot of seeing you get punched in the face, but you backed out.

You'd think, considering your past (near perfect) record, you'd take that challenge on

PurplePainD

I think you mean the other way around. The best was that guy wanting to bet fake money and he shut up real fast.

Show me where I said "fake money". I just said pick 5 bets, and they don't have to be the same and publish them (before the game); thereby nullifying your excuse of "not agreeing on odds".

Actually, multiple people were willing to put up their own money, just so they had a 50/50 shot of seeing you get punched in the face, but you backed out. You'd think, considering your past (near perfect) record, you'd take that challenge on

I don't want to punch someone in the face...I'm not a hateful, violent person like you people.

PPD - my bad I must have misunderstood. It seemed like you were just talking about making picks rather than actually making the bet as well.