• The KillerFrogs

Zack Allen was the best QB today

steelfrog

Tier 1
Guys, guys, please.  Now let's all try and get along, aright?

See here--let's be a little rational; let's say that TB is the best QB, but that the edge is a small one; can we agree that he is ALSO the best WR we have, and it isn't close?  In the interests of putting the 6 best guys out on the court, wouldn't we start another guy at QB, and have TB out there as a steady mature player on the field, WR upgrade etc?

tcudoc

purplePPO said:
You sir are the racist because you made yourself that way. How small of you. Narrow shaded glasses is what you wear. "Do as I say and think and any other person who disagrees with me is a racist" It is an unfortunate outflow of our current political culture. How sad! Go Frogs!
sarcasm20meter.jpg

Pretty sure Riggs was using sarcasm.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
steelfrog said:
This thread exemplifies why the kfc community of people just sucks.  A guy with impeccable cred on football makes a substantive post and literally immediately gets made fun of and de-humanized.  And the ones doing that have zero cred themselves.  Why anyone would post on such a site is a total mytery.  And why the owners would tolerate it unless they themselves are complete dopes is beyond Steel.
This post is stupid just like every other post you make. I don't care if Gunner played in the NFL, his posts about football are WAAAAY out there. Just because he might have played doesn't mean jack squat. I have a buddy that is a pro bowl left tackle in the NFL. 80% of this forum could run circles around him in a football discussion. Stick to the WWE, Steel.

Chongo94

TCURiggs said:

Who's losing an argument? If you're talking about my stance on Boykin at QB, I'd say my argument is looking just fine

As for the race card, I'm not sure how anyone could take that post seriously but you two have done it. Impressive

Well, it isn't the first time you (and there was another poster besides you but I forget who now) have made mention of possible racism being behind some people's criticisms of Boykin. Once may be a joke or something but to continue to tread along the path will make people wonder, even if you didn't mean anything by it and were only trying to joke. I'm not saying you are being serious or not, just pointing it out is all.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Chongo94 said:

Well, it isn't the first time you (and there was another poster besides you but I forget who now) have made mention of possible racism being behind some people's criticisms of Boykin. Once may be a joke or something but to continue to tread along the path will make people wonder, even if you didn't mean anything by it and were only trying to joke. I'm not saying you are being serious or not, just pointing it out is all.
Obvious joke was obvious.

steelfrog

Tier 1
There are racists all over this board but this isn't a racist thing.  the racism on this board which goes from the bottom feeders all the way up to the owners is more subtle and evil than this thread demonstrates.

TCURiggs

Alright everyone, I don't actually think Gunner and Limp are Grand Dragons in the Klan. I was making a joke because they seem to have an extreme bias against Boykin. Good grief. Lighten up

Hemingway

TCURiggs said:
Alright everyone, I don't actually think Gunner and Limp are Grand Dragons in the Klan. I was making a joke because they seem to have an extreme bias against Boykin. Good grief. Lighten up
Oh now they're serious racists?

P

purplePPO

TCURiggs said:
You did not say to me it was a joke Sir, you said I was a racist. That was no joke! For the record I do not dislike the QB in question. I hope he proves me wrong and takes the Frogs to a B12 and National Championship. Having said that, as of now I do not think he is the best Quarterback for our team. Take that for what it is worth and that is no joke! Go Frogs!

steelfrog said:
Guys, guys, please.  Now let's all try and get along, aright?

See here--let's be a little rational; let's say that TB is the best QB, but that the edge is a small one; can we agree that he is ALSO the best WR we have, and it isn't close?  In the interests of putting the 6 best guys out on the court, wouldn't we start another guy at QB, and have TB out there as a steady mature player on the field, WR upgrade etc?

this is what I feel.. even if TB2 has a SLIGHT edge going into season, I say move him to WR where we need the most help (he would be our best WR)and start one of the other guys

Latest posts