• The KillerFrogs

Zach Line

Scarface

I'm usually pretty good at determining if someone is on steroids just by looking at or watching them play.

Zach Line is on it, big time, in my opinion.

The way he runs! When I looked even closer, no doubt was my first diagnosis.

It probably explains why he was unavailable towards the end of the season. It is all probably taking a toll on him or authorities are catching on to it.

We all know there are a lot of reasons June is looking to leave.

Go Horned Frogs!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I'm usually pretty good at determining if someone is on steroids by just looking at or watching them.

The way he plays! When I looked even closer, like at his buttocks, no doubt was my first diagnosis. Ask any hot black chick.

It probably explains why he was unavailable towards the end of the season, it was all probably taking a toll or others were catching on to him.

Go Horned Frogs!

Dude, you need a chick and quickly.

FROGDADDY

I'm usually pretty good at determining if someone is on steroids by just looking at or watching them.

The way he plays! When I looked even closer, like at his buttocks, no doubt was my first diagnosis. Ask any hot black chick, his isn't natural.

It probably explains why he was unavailable towards the end of the season, it was all probably taking a toll or others were catching on to him.

Go Horned Frogs!
The accusation of Line being on steroids isn't even the weirdest part of this post. What the hell?

Froggle Rock

I'm confused, were you already staring at his butt when you came to the realization that he may be on steroids, or did you stare at his butt to confirm your already sneaking suspicion.

Also, could you provide a contact list for these hot black chicks, I'd like to get a second opinion about you staring at his butt.

JugbandFrog

I'm confused, were you already staring at his butt when you came to the realization that he may be on steroids, or did you stare at his butt to confirm your already sneaking suspicion.

Also, could you provide a contact list for these hot black chicks, I'd like to get a second opinion about you staring at his butt.
Haha. I watched the game with my mom and my niece last night. My niece was so angry! haha. She pointed out to me all the times they "cheated". She said "look grandma, they are even running on OUR field. I hate them!'

It bought a little tear to my eye. My niece hates SMU. I can't wait to knock up some rich woman and brew the same kind of hatred for the Ponies as I did with my niece.

Scarface

He's wearing a football uniform, so it's hard to look at all of his other features. His running style gives him away too. Just like Bo!

I don't know why you guys are so surprised and heartbroken.

We're talking about SMU. Our whole field stunk with their cheating, and Gary was the first to smell it.

Frostie

I'm usually pretty good at determining if someone is on steroids just by looking at or watching them play.

The way he runs! When I looked even closer, for example his buttocks, no doubt was my first diagnosis. Ask any hot black chick, his isn't natural.

It probably explains why he was unavailable towards the end of the season. It is all probably taking a toll on him or authorities are catching on to it.

Go Horned Frogs!

I thought TCU had a great season considering they had to replace so much talent
Btw, did you see Zach Line's butt in the TCU game

Hey, where did everybody go!

Latest posts