Trevone Boykin
Ed Wesley
Darius Anderson
Lonta Hobbs
Aaron Green
B.J. Catalon
Matthew Tucker
Waymon James

Nah man, you went for the jugular with LT. Chill.
Nope... none of those Einstein ... plus Boykin was a QB, though the rest were nice RBs, none close to Miller's Fr 7.1 ypc and So 7.5 ypc years... should include Tony Jeffery's career at 5.6 ypc. We also have to understand that Miller's ypc are Big12 Conference years.

Last edited:
I suspect Zach Evans will crank it up some, maybe a lot, since this is his third and likely final year for polishing his resume for the most lucrative draft position he can obtain. TCU was the back burner—no reason to take too much risk in years one and two when you are forced to play a third year in college. Now he moves to the 3rd year front burner at Ole Miss for finishing—the NFL and its $$$ are the end zones.

He is a treat to watch, I will miss him.

Last edited:

vicarfrog

Not true. The cemeteries are FULL of irreplaceable people! /s
That's true as well. Each body in the cemetery is a unique God designed and tailor made person at rest.

But when we speak of a football machine or a business:

Everyone is replaceable.

It's both/and.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
That's true as well. Each body in the cemetery is a unique God designed and tailor made person at rest.

But when we speak of a football machine or a business:

Everyone is replaceable.

It's both/and.
OK, let me explain it. We have all known folks who thought they were so important to their company that they were "irreplaceable." But yet, when their time comes, they are replaced. That was the point of that old saw, which I did not make up...I just repeated it here.