• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: TCU Fans During Tarleton

tcumaniac

did you change parking spots?
Yes. Ended up moving to Lot 2. Didn't like the guy next to me in lot 4 ;)

In all seriousness, leaving lot 4 or lot 3 after a game is an absolute disaster the way they make you leave through the neighborhoods. All the yard parking done at the surrounding homes creates such a bad traffic backup as all those people are trying to leave too. There were games last year where attendance was terrible, and it would still take more than an hour to get from lot 4 to university drive near the zoo.

I know you tend to stick around and have a few beers after the game, but with a newborn, we need the ability to get home quickly.

Yes. Ended up moving to Lot 2. Didn't like the guy next to me in lot 4 ;)

In all seriousness, leaving lot 4 or lot 3 after a game is an absolute disaster the way they make you leave through the neighborhoods. All the yard parking done at the surrounding homes creates such a bad traffic backup as all those people are trying to leave too. There were games last year where attendance was terrible, and it would still take more than an hour to get from lot 4 to university drive near the zoo.

I know you tend to stick around and have a few beers after the game, but with a newborn, we need the ability to get home quickly.

With traffic there's always a decent chance both of you may crap your pants before getting home.