• The KillerFrogs

YouTube: Big 12 Orientation - Baylor Welcomes BYU

flyfishingfrog

actually my understanding is that if it is a Pepsi product, it is acceptable because the church owns a large stake of PepsiCo stock - but every other form of caffeine is not acceptable.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
actually my understanding is that if it is a Pepsi product, it is acceptable because the church owns a large stake of PepsiCo stock - but every other form of caffeine is not acceptable.

Kind of like when I was at TCU, BYU couldn’t recruit blacks…until the head grand dragon or whatever he’s called spoke to Moroni who said it was okay.

Froglaw

Kind of like when I was at TCU, BYU couldn’t recruit blacks…until the head grand dragon or whatever he’s called spoke to Moroni who said it was okay.

Teammate of my nephew played at Richardson Berkner.

RB recruited by BYU.

Instead of housing him with the football team, he and three other black players are sent off campus to live in an apartment.

BYU girl comes over to watch tv, etc.

Stays out past curphew. Tries to sneak back on campus and gets caught.

Next day investigation leads to her outcry that she was sexually assaulted and held against her will.

BYU automatically expels all four from school and aids the Provo PD in prosecuting the four young men.

Three plead guilty and take a slap on the wrist deal.

Kid from Richardson pleads not guilty and goes to trial.

Jury acquits him.

The place just ain't right.

I'd rather have University of North Texas.

Teammate of my nephew played at Richardson Berkner.

RB recruited by BYU.

Instead of housing him with the football team, he and three other black players are sent off campus to live in an apartment.

BYU girl comes over to watch tv, etc.

Stays out past curphew. Tries to sneak back on campus and gets caught.

Next day investigation leads to her outcry that she was sexually assaulted and held against her will.

BYU automatically expels all four from school and aids the Provo PD in prosecuting the four young men.

Three plead guilty and take a slap on the wrist deal.

Kid from Richardson pleads not guilty and goes to trial.

Jury acquits him.

The place just ain't right.

I'd rather have University of North Texas.
Something similar has probably happened at every 4-year university at some point in the last 20 years. On a large scale, the Duke Lacrosse case comes to mind.

The Mormon version is just as despicable .