• The KillerFrogs

Your X-Mas wish as a Frog Fan

Dogfrog

A Fiesta Bowl victory, which puts us within one of winning all the Big Six Bowls, and a season that ends in the Louisiana Superdome with LRBWHCGMFP raising a crystal football. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Realistically: Sweet 16 in MBB, and improvement in OL and QB play which leads to 8-4/9-3.

Well, we’ve played in all six bowls. Won Rose, Sugar, Cotton, Peach. Lost in Orange and Fiesta. The list of schools that have played in all six has to be relatively short?

Paint It Purple

One of those out-of-nowhere quarterback performances from a newcomer. One that has the talking heads flocking to the TCU campus to ask GP and Cumbie: where’d this kid come from? How’d you do it?

froginmn

I'm actually holding my wish for 2020 - a CWS appearance so I can actually attend. I've been coaching baseball and softball through all of the other ones so had to miss. This will be my last year coaching.

BABYFACE

IIRC, it is a Scientology promo video
VacantElatedCony-size_restricted.gif
Haha

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
As a Frog Fan, I wish for all our Purple-clad Warriors to be injury free, happy, and experiencing the thrill of playing and performing to the utmost of their abilities and beyond. Hoisting a variety of trophies would also be nice...

Latest posts