• The KillerFrogs

Your Three Favorite TCU Games

pastorfrog

No Peach Bowl? Are you mad man? I enjoyed the hell out of that CSU Liberty Bowl game. Cold and wet, but whiskey in the stadium and suffocating defense made it worth it. Pretty sure their scoring drive went for -11 yards or something like that. IIRC they recovered a muffed punt inside our 10 and kicked a FG from the 20 or so. That defensive performance was all the more impressive b/c they came in with one of the top runners in the nation.

Fail on my part

Zubaz

I enjoyed the hell out of that CSU Liberty Bowl game. Cold and wet, but whiskey in the stadium and suffocating defense made it worth it. Pretty sure their scoring drive went for -11 yards or something like that. IIRC they recovered a muffed punt inside our 10 and kicked a FG from the 20 or so. That defensive performance was all the more impressive b/c they came in with one of the top runners in the nation.
I got food poisoning at the brunch they held at the Mid South Coliseum, hit me around the 3rd quarter and always sullied my view of that game. I blame Jerry Lawler and Andy Kaufman.

Purp

I got food poisoning at the brunch they held at the Mid South Coliseum, hit me around the 3rd quarter and always sullied my view of that game. I blame Jerry Lawler and Andy Kaufman.
I don't think we went to sleep until 6am every day we were there. Brunch wasn't practicable for us. Sounds like a good thing.

PurpleBlood87

If we're talking ones that we attended?

Baseball
  1. 2010 CWS Game 9 vs. FSU - Curry's home run is a top 3 sports moment of all time for me
  2. 2014 Fort Worth Regional vs. SHSU - 22 Inning insanity that birthed the woo birds (love em or hate em, it was perfection in the moment)
  3. 2015 Super Regional Game 3 vs. Aggy - Garrett Crain going
2015 TCU-NC State is right up there for me.