• The KillerFrogs

WVU Game Time

TCUdirtbag

UPDATED WITH OFFICIAL RELEASE:

Earlier notes:

Should be released this morning. Will post updates here. The expectation, I believe, is that a 2:30 ABC game is most likely. Fox primetime is possible but probably goes to the Pac-12. Fox and ABC are doing triplehesders, so 11 am is certainly in the mix, sadly.

Notable announced times:
Michigan St at Michigan got ABC primetime (6:30)
Maryland at Ohio St got FOX afternoon (3;00)
Penn St. at NW got a Noon ABC or ESPN or ESPN2 slot - likely to be a Big 12 game in that “or”
Miami at FSU got 2:30 ABC. That hurts.

Last edited:
P

purplePPO

Should be released this morning. Will post updates here. The expectation, I believe, is that a 2:30 ABC game is most likely. Fox primetime is possible but probably goes to the Pac-12. Fox and ABC are doing triplehesders, so 11 am is certainly in the mix, sadly.

Notable announced times:

I/we appreciate the info Dirtbag. Thanks.

Zubaz

Notable announced times:
Is it possible they flex (is that the right term?) to see how WVU does this week, based on their Gameday decision?

TCUdirtbag

While we wait: Holgo is on the Big 12 Coaches Media call right now.

When asked about TCU, he gave a generic answer. “Look like a top 10 Team to me.”

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

American selections rolling out slowly. Should fill some ESPN networks slots. This could be a FOX-heavy week for the big 12 with as many as 4 selections for Fox/FS1.

Bruce Berry

Notable announced times:
Penn St. at NW got a Noon ABC or ESPN or ESPN2 slot - likely to be a Big 12 game in that “or”

I have no idea how this works and probably wouldn't understand anyway. Thanks for the insights on this stuff.

TCUdirtbag

Sorry for the premature post. They’re going slow today.

CGP on the Coaches call now. First question is about “not taking the cheese”. CGP said “we’ll see.”

WVU is “very good.” Mentions the next game is at Kansas State. “8 tough ballgames left.” Talks about how Kansas, Texas and Baylor are getting better - tough league.