• The KillerFrogs

Wreck Em's response to Patterson's comments on Tech game

Zubaz

Really? A Tech fan in a thread about Tech's last second backing out of a game that was already on their schedule is criticizing TCU for not playing "Anytime anywhere" when a challenge is laid out for a week that we don't even have open? Please.

Really, this isn't even a debate anymore. Tech agreed to play TCU. When the Big 12 lost 2 teams they added a conference game so they had to drop an OOC game from their schedule. They dropped TCU instead of UNM because, and I quote Tech's coach directly, "We’re going to be a very young team coming in [...] that’s really probably not the type of team we want to play right now.”

There's no debate. Your team chickened out because they didn't want to lose. You can mock the schedule, you can call us overrated, you can mock the fans, but what does that make you when you won't play us?

Mike Brooks

well i guess it is worse then when you play new mexico types week in and out in your own conference!
Funny that we all thought Tech would be our New Mexico type Non Con warm up for Baylor and SMU this year and last. My how you guys have cratered since McPirate left.

My guess is your Prez flew out to Cal to beg Scott to consider you. He lifted the skirt and the smell of rancid fish put him off. The ole, "dont call us, we'll call you". Tech has a bag of zilch and it is about to get exposed. Baylor actually offers more though not enough to stay BCS. There are actually quite a few quality recruits in Central Texas. West Texas? not so much.