• The KillerFrogs

Woe is me!!!

Limp Lizard

Who do I root for in the Tech-Baylor contest. Both have to win to go to a bowl. Big game for those two. GP likes Ruhl....but Baylor? But Texas Tech? I would root for Baylor if it would guarantee Kingsbury getting fired and become our OC (OK, douchey guy, mediocre HC, but always has a good offense....at Tech!) Not gonna happen, so damn. Since Tech beat us I guess I will pull a little for the Waco aggie wantabees.

Purp

I'm going to root for Tech. I hate them both with so much fervor I really want Cowboys Stadium to collapse or the B12 to cancel the game and excommunicate them both. That said, no way I want Baylor to return to a bowl so quickly after their near winless season.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Hoping...

sweet-meteor-of-death-Large.jpg

Pharm Frog

I was not informed that I had to root for either one. Previously I had simply ignored them both other than to delight on occasion in their miseries. In fairness, BU's pain has given me significantly more cause for delight recently but TT has maintained its fair share as well. So if I am forced to choose, I choose not to root for TT as much as I shall root for Revelation-like horrors to rain down on BU. Break the seal and make it so.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

I'm not sure I could root for Baylor even if them winning benefited us.

FrogLifeYo

The question isn’t who should you root for. It’s who should you root harder against....Give me Baylor. Those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] can go flog themselves

SuperTFrog

I will root against both and delight in whichever one loses. No way I could root for Tech. Seems like a Princess Bride inconceivable situation.