• The KillerFrogs

Wisconsin Gameday

nayr150

Classic line by Erin Andrews to Herbstreit: "Herbie, you were looking for a milkshake the other day, weren't you?"

Herbie: "Yeah, hoping we find one today."

Haven't seen much of Gameday this year, but sideline reporters need to stay on the sideline. Too much Erin Andrews and her fake hair (atleast that's what my wife says everytime Andrews is on tv).

Also, not to derail the topic, but what's with dressing up Holly Rowe like a clown this year? Rowe used to be one of the best as far as actual sideline reporting went.

Frogcrates

Disappointed to see they cut Dalton from the Gameday intro video. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists on here will have plenty to say on this.

Trelvis

I hate when they do the setup inside the stadium. They did that in Boise also. It never looks good. It needs to be outside the stadium on the campus or something. It seems when they do that, it is a better atmosphere.

I agree, it looks bad. I think they picked a bad location. A Gameday show staged in a huge stadium is going to make the Gameday crowd look pretty thin.

I doubt they picked to do it in the stadium. Hopefully ESPN will start to appreciate schools like TCU and Boise that court them. If we had any shot at Gameday for AFA, this definetly helps.

BKSledge

I doubt they picked to do it in the stadium. Hopefully ESPN will start to appreciate schools like TCU and Boise that court them. If we had any shot at Gameday for AFA, this definetly helps.

The area around Camp Randall is heavily built up, so inside the stadium may have been the best option.

Rabble Rouser

Young and Horned

They have four full sections and people standing behind the setup. It isn't that poorly attended. It looks like they are a lot farther behind the stage than normal. I am sure when they start talking about the game, they will get excited. Hopefully. They are supposed to be one of the top party schools.

Young and Horned

They have four full sections and people standing behind the setup. It isn't that poorly attended. It looks like they are a lot farther behind the stage than normal. I am sure when they start talking about the game, they will get excited. Hopefully. They are supposed to be one of the top party schools.

After further review on the swing cam, the sections are not packed. But look like it from the stage.

freebird

Haven't seen much of Gameday this year, but sideline reporters need to stay on the sideline. Too much Erin Andrews and her fake hair (atleast that's what my wife says everytime Andrews is on tv).
Also, not to derail the topic, but what's with dressing up Holly Rowe like a clown this year? Rowe used to be one of the best as far as actual sideline reporting went.

In her spandex riding britches.

Dueling it out with the competition.
101008-ines-sainz1.jpg