• The KillerFrogs

Why did I switch channels? Cowherd a moron.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Just switching channels and caught Cowherd on ESPN say TCU doesn't deserve to be ranked above Wisconsin or even LSU! He said if TCU gets into the MNC game he won't watch, and that our biggest win was against OSU at home and we struggled :wacko:

Doesn't matter, Colin just got dissed on his own show. Colin asked an expert on his Spanning the Globe - "If Auburn or Oregon lose does TCU really deserve a spot in the national championship game?" Expert answer, "Yes, I do."

maximilian

Doesn't matter, Colin just got dissed on his own show. Colin asked an expert on his Spanning the Globe - "If Auburn or Oregon lose does TCU really deserve a spot in the national championship game?" Expert answer, "Yes, I do."

Yeah Jerry Palm straight faced said yeah, no problem with it. I like how Utah isn't a quality win, or SMU, the site of an ESPN gameday and an ESPN Friday night game.

maximilian

Update: Cowherd apparently said TCU was a fraud because "they have 26 straight losses to teams in the top 50 in RPI"

Let that sink in. This was a debate over college football, and he brought basketball rankings into it.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Credibility out the window.

By that logic TCU should be in the MNC due to our college world series run.

I'll say it again, he's a moron.

jscheff83

The RPI top 50 stat was being discussed on Texags this morning. It was quickly pointed out to be total b.s. regarding TCU football and was a basketball stat (if you were listening, that's not how it was presented). It's a shame that media people (probably much like Cowherd) are voters in the polls that are used to rank football teams.