• Casey Pachall

Votes: 125 84.5%
  • Yogi Gallegos

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Matt Brown

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters

Frogo

Matt Saracen led Dillon to the state title as a sophomore. He finished his sophomore season with a 60% completion percentage, 2,586 yards, 19 touchdowns, 5 interceptions, and a 121.3 quarterback rating. In the state championship game, Saracen passed for 283 yards and 2 touchdowns in leading the Panthers to a 27-26 epic comeback victory over West Cambria High School. I know his passing touchdowns are a little low but remember he had to good running backs in Brian "Smash" Williams and Tim Riggins.

l remember Matt's Million Panthers won the state championship but I didn't know his numbers!

FrogFaced

I know he is a longshot bc he will be a true freshman, but Trevon Boykin has looked really impressive this year. He could be a good one.

Houston Frog

I'd put good money on Pachall

In regards to Yogi, I thought he looked pretty good against WYO. Hell, that was the first time I'd seen him throw a pass since his senior year highlight reel. His throwing motion looked good, didn't looked forced or anything, hit the guy right in stride. Obviously he's fast as well.

Rabble Rouser

Matt Saracen led Dillon to the state title as a sophomore. He finished his sophomore season with a 60% completion percentage, 2,586 yards, 19 touchdowns, 5 interceptions, and a 121.3 quarterback rating. In the state championship game, Saracen passed for 283 yards and 2 touchdowns in leading the Panthers to a 27-26 epic comeback victory over West Cambria High School. I know his passing touchdowns are a little low but remember he had to good running backs in Brian "Smash" Williams and Tim Riggins.

Saracen is too dang short to see over the o-line!!!! Give me "Voo Doo" Tatum any day of the week!

tcudoc

I'd put good money on Pachall

In regards to Yogi, I thought he looked pretty good against WYO. Hell, that was the first time I'd seen him throw a pass since his senior year highlight reel. His throwing motion looked good, didn't looked forced or anything, hit the guy right in stride. Obviously he's fast as well.

True, he looked good. But I must admit that I chuckled a bit when his did an "Uncle Rico" fake out move on one play. I had to rewind it to see if I was imagining it. I wasn't. The play turned out just fine, it was just a bit funny.

Houston Frog

True, he looked good. But I must admit that I chuckled a bit when his did an "Uncle Rico" fake out move on one play. I had to rewind it to see if I was imagining it. I wasn't. The play turned out just fine, it was just a bit funny.

I must have missed it, damn. And I just erased the game off my DVR last night, too

I like Casey P. Long reach, good range, and skinny guys fight till they're burger.

Casey P?

CaseyPrinters.jpg

steelfrog

Tier 1
Ya'll don't know nothing. First of all, nothing is determined now, obviously, but Matt Brown is going to be the guy. Haven't seen him this year because HCGP wants to get his 4 years.