• The KillerFrogs

WHO RUNS A REVERSE

Sangria Wine

TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY!

BTW, great to see the Frogs win big even if Baylor sucks. Eventually you win the games you’re supposed to win and steal some of the others and the record looks a lot better. I still think the DC is coaching for his life against OU…respectable showing and he’s back.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY!

BTW, great to see the Frogs win big even if Baylor sucks. Eventually you win the games you’re supposed to win and steal some of the others and the record looks a lot better. I still think the DC is coaching for his life against OU…respectable showing and he’s back.
I think he is back regardless but I want him to coach as though his job is on the line

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
You would have complained about whatever he called assuming it didn’t work. Turn the page. MORON.

Absolutely incorrect. If he had run a QB option and /or a RB off tackle, or a QB Philly sneak and our OL had gotten mauled and it didn't work, I would not have said a thing.

Our OL got beat all day.

Next stupid comment, Moron!

Is Moose Stuff Moose [ Finebaum ]??

The Bad Guy

It’s the mindset of an offensive coordinator. They try to flex their “genius “. Cumbie pulled that crap. Riley pulled that crap. Briles pulls that crap.

It’s maddening.

NF
I think this is correct, sometimes the coaches want to get too cute with their play calling. Call me old fashioned and boring, get under center and qb sneak it…. Or at least do a fake handoff and bootleg it with the qb.