• The KillerFrogs

While watching the draft..

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
While people might disagree with a pick or whatever their reasoning might be, it is totally classless for the "fans" at RCMH to boo when a pick is announced.

ftwfrog

The majority of fans are Giants, Jets and Eagles fans, the definition of classless. They booed when the Eagles drafted Mcnabb.

Horny 4 Life

It should be noted that the booing is typically done by fans of a rival team. Just like the McNabb ordeal, sure there was booing by Eagles fans who wanted Ricky Williams, but a majority of the booing was by Giants fans who just like to boo the Eagles.

TEUFELI

QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 24 2010, 10:52 AM) [snapback]549691[/snapback]
While people might disagree with a pick or whatever their reasoning might be, it is totally classless for the "fans" at RCMH to boo when a pick is announced.

That's a good point.

gdu

Most hardcore NFL fans I know are pretty classless, at least when it comes to the football stuff. NFL games aren't exactly the kind of family friendly place that ACS is.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Well, the draft is not a stadium atmosphere. This is a huge day for the draft prospects and to hear them boo a person is low.

gdu

QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 24 2010, 05:04 PM) [snapback]549736[/snapback]
Well, the draft is not a stadium atmosphere. This is a huge day for the draft prospects and to hear them boo a person is low.

I am not saying it is right. I am saying NFL fans being classless is not surprising in the least, especially when you consider where the majority of the fans that go to the draft come from. The kids are about to get payed alot of money. They can take the booing. It is only picks froma few teams that get booed anyways and they know why it is happening.

And if the draft isn't a stadium atmosphere, why do they let fans in?