• The KillerFrogs

Which of the current coaches will Dykes retain?

froginmn

Say what??

I've heard really good things about Gonzalez and would have no problem if he stays, but the rest of the defensive staff probably needs to move on. Fitch seems like a great dude but let's be honest, his unit has been awful.
A good Urologist ought to be able to help with that.

gofor2

Many here have complained about our S&C coach for football. So maybe Dykes will bring this guy with him

View attachment 10222
I would hate every single second of his tenure, that said, I think he’d do a better job than what has been done the past 10 years sadly.

They physically dominated us.
Chongo's comment seemed odd to me so I looked this guy up. He was at Baylor for 8 years with Briles. I assume he was fired with the rest of those guys?

We don't need a guy like that here.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Chongo's comment seemed odd to me so I looked this guy up. He was at Baylor for 8 years with Briles. I assume he was fired with the rest of those guys?

We don't need a guy like that here.
He has some history with TCU fans as well. And you are right, we don't need that guy here.

SoonerFrogs

Kaz would be a great hire for TCU S&C. Fitch and Kelly are keepers, everyone else gone. Thats the worst problem with a Dykes hire, he was here and knows the assistants.

4th. down

Kaz would be a great hire for TCU S&C. Fitch and Kelly are keepers, everyone else gone. Thats the worst problem with a Dykes hire, he was here and knows the assistants.
Fitch? Why would a new DC retain him? What's his track record for his defensive line the last 4 years? If he's any good a Power 5 team will come calling for his services.

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1
Fitch? Why would a new DC retain him? What's his track record for his defensive line the last 4 years? If he's any good a Power team will come calling for his services.
Fitch will most likely be offered something in recruiting or player support. The question for him is that better for him than what Kill will offer him at NMSU? Will he have other options?

froginaustin

The fan was at fault. Dude is really good at his job.

The fan was tacky. Kaz was criminal. serious over reaction to a silly insult. If he was a fan, a low level assault charge should have stuck. But he was a Baylor representative and should have also been punished by Baylor if it had any morals not that it does. TCU doesn’t need a problem employee like that.
I saw a video of the wimpy fan and the raging coach.

Moose Stuff

The fan was tacky. Kaz was criminal. serious over reaction to a silly insult. If he was a fan, a low level assault charge should have stuck. But he was a Baylor representative and should have also been punished by Baylor if it had any morals not that it does. TCU doesn’t need a problem employee like that.
I saw a video of the wimpy fan and the raging coach.
SMH at “criminal”. Massive overreaction.

BBG817

I am expecting at least 2 and up to 4 coaches/analyst to be retained from current staff

Also T Haverty and K Perry could be back for round 2 at tcu