• The KillerFrogs

Whats our Pitching Rotation tomorrow and Monday?

Frog79

We need to beat ORU first, preferably with Wink going the distance, or close to it, to save our bullpen. I doubt he'll have the stamina to go very deep though.

Pharm Frog

We have no rotation at this point. It's Winkler to start tomorrow and then every else better be ready to go if needed when needed. If Wink can only go two innings, then here comes Starratt or Frey or Miller or whoever we think can get the job done at that moment. Such is the nature of being in the loser's bracket.

Sangria Wine

We have no rotation at this point. It's Winkler to start tomorrow and then every else better be ready to go if needed when needed. If Wink can only go two innings, then here comes Starratt or Frey or Miller or whoever we think can get the job done at that moment. Such is the nature of being in the loser's bracket.

Bingo

cdsfrog

Like the optimism.

We can beat Oral Roberts, and considering DBU lost a crap ton of games this year they are beatable. Just got to get over the hump. If we beat them once, we will kill them game 2

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
One game at a time. Wink will start and hopefully go deep. Miller for the nightcap if we win. Probably Frey or Chricton on Monday, depending on what happens today. We have more pitching than ORU and DBU I would think at this point. Just gotta hit and score runs.

Problem is you can't hold anything back. You have to win and worry about the next game when you get there, if you get there.

Burner1

Tier 1
Best thing would be to beat Oral Roberts by about 10 runs again like Friday. That would make it safe to allow Nowell to mop up. Then either Frey or Starratt can relieve in the second game and the other starts Monday.

Frog DJ

One game at a time. Wink will start and hopefully go deep. Miller for the nightcap if we win. Probably Frey or Chricton on Monday, depending on what happens today. We have more pitching than ORU and DBU I would think at this point. Just gotta hit and score runs.

Problem is you can't hold anything back. You have to win and worry about the next game when you get there, if you get there.
Bullseye!

Go Frogs!

Screaming Flea

Let me add a double bingo to that.

Congrats to DBU! You certainly can tell they want this very much....

SnoSki

i wonder how many pirchers dbu hs that can fool us? another good one tonight? if we win 2 today is there any chance we see williamson their ace on monday, who threw on friday?