• The KillerFrogs

What we know

You're changing the conversation.
I wrote about you calling me "wife".

You're clueless without a break.
You are sticking up for a program in decline and a coach that puts his friends above all. You’re dismissing the big picture and don’t like that I point it out, only blind followers or family members disagree. Thus I called you a coaches wife

Fiscuits

We

We aren’t 5-0 if we had done those things because we just aren’t a very good football team. We’d have found another way to lose. Every team can play the if we did this or that game. Just be glad we won a game tonight.
I’m glad we won…but we would be 5-0 committing to the run. Our staff is outdated and needs replacing. Even with a great win tonight! That’s how insane it is.

Moose Stuff

You don’t have to believe me (I don’t care) , but you know I am right. Keep the faith though…we’ll be 5-4, or 4-5 in the Big 12 at the end of this season …just like we have been since 2016 essentially. Yea mediocrity!
I’m gonna help you out here, and Peace please correct me if I’m wrong…. Peace doesn’t disagree with you (neither do I), he just thinks you’re an idiot.

namollec

You are sticking up for a program in decline and a coach that puts his friends above all. You’re dismissing the big picture and don’t like that I point it out, only blind followers or family members disagree. Thus I called you a coaches wife
Man - that's twisted.
What a sorry "reason" to flame another person.

Get some help, lil guy.

Wexahu

I’m glad we won…but we would be 5-0 committing to the run. Our staff is outdated and needs replacing. Even with a great win tonight! That’s how insane it is.
We have committed to the run. It just doesn’t work as well against better competition. If you think we can just run the ball down people’s throats week after week you are delusional. It doesn’t work that way.

Latest posts