• The KillerFrogs

What we know

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m gonna help you out here, and Peace please correct me if I’m wrong…. Peace doesn’t disagree with you (neither do I), he just thinks you’re an idiot.
nailedits03-5b-1200x675.jpg

Fiscuits

We have committed to the run. It just doesn’t work as well against better competition. If you think we can just run the ball down people’s throats week after week you are delusional. It doesn’t work that way.
Once we actually try it, we can debate it. Until tonight, Duggan had more carries than anyone on our team (per game).

Fiscuits

I’m gonna help you out here, and Peace please correct me if I’m wrong…. Peace doesn’t disagree with you (neither do I), he just thinks you’re an idiot.
The idiot is who believes this season will be different than the previous 4. But…whatever.

Klaw

Defense sucks.
Running backs good.

Take ball out of Duggan hands.
Give to RB’s.

We are 5-0 if we do that.

Retire Gary.
Agree with it all and it highlights how poor our play calling was in the SMU and UT games.

We are a run first team with Duggans at QB. This philosophy will enable us to control the clock and minimize our defense on the field and hopefully lead to W!

PO Frog

Agree with it all and it highlights how poor our play calling was in the SMU and UT games.

We are a run first team with Duggans at QB. This philosophy will enable us to control the clock and minimize our defense on the field and hopefully lead to W!
I thought Texas d line manhandled us outside of some big runs. Looked nothing like tonight’s lanes.