• The KillerFrogs

What I would do if I was the head coach at TCU Saturday morning at ATT Stadium

frogs9497

giphy.gif

Eight

It's all about importance of the moment. To look at body language and determine the levels of the mind. Yes, the chemistry of this team is very good, and maybe they won't need any motivational encouragement. But when was the last motivation, was not useful? Maybe Dykes does what I posted already, maybe he takes it to another higher level still. I think the pros use motivation frequently

way, way, way overthinking this

bbell

It’s just about managing the team’s emotions. Don’t want to be too high or low. What seems to have worked for this group is letting the players go and motivate each other as they see fit. Coaches just come behind that with help focusing on the game plan and performing their job. This team seems to be getting physically healthy again at just right time. Super excited to see it all come together Saturday.

Rabidfrog

I'd say, boys, give me 30 min. of controlled fury. Then we'll come here and evaluate. But just 30 min. of TCU football is all I want. Defense, you strike those KSU runners who try to go wide like a rattlesnake, not to mention those receivers.

TCUdirtbag

Well, if I was the head coach of a 12-0 P5 team, I sure as hell wouldn’t go on the internet to see what some never-coached-a-game-in-his-life unqualified bozo like me suggests.

miktimrob

Show them The Jim Wacker Show
Any idea where one might find or be able to get their hands on old episodes? There's bits and pieces of some on YouTube. But, I'm really into old clips and HLs. Be cool to have full episodes from most of his tenure

bronco

Any idea where one might find or be able to get their hands on old episodes? There's bits and pieces of some on YouTube. But, I'm really into old clips and HLs. Be cool to have full episodes from most of his tenure
I don't but would love to see them again.