• The KillerFrogs

What I don't understand about A&M leaving B12 - 2

macaroni

Reports on texags is that part of the deal with SEC is leaving the Thanksgiving week open. Doesn't mean they are keeping Texas on the schedule, but they are certainly open to the idea, if the reports are true.

Deloss Dodds said if A&M left, they would look at scheduling them on a a "sport by sport basis".

Even less reason for A&M to schedule TCU then...

Gunner

No s*#t Shirlock. But when the governor of the state - who stays in communication with everyone high up at A&M - confirms those rumors, that makes it pretty legit. A&M denied all the rumors before, but they couldn't deny it when Perry spoke. He obviously had inside information.

Perry didn't say squat. Go look at the quote.

2314@work

Contributor
Just hard to do something and keep it under wraps in today's world of social media, paid website subscriptions and 24/7 news cycles.
Uh, you left out the most important part - the big mouths on the inside that can't keep their mouths shut. It never gets to your precious "social media" if people keep their pie holes shut. Usually it is an underling who wants to show off that he/she is in the know. Appears that's how this happened. Hate reading articles where "sources" are quoted. Chicken shirts.

Gunner

Correct me if I'm wrong but the schedule this year is set and imo it would be too late to schedule the Ags into the SEC this season that starts in a ccuple weeks right? So if thats the case why not play this schedule and then annouce after the season that they are leaving?

Answer, is recruiting. They actually think this will be a boon to recruiting. What recruit wants to be beat over the head with loses, week after week. That is what Sherman is wondering right now. How did I get in bed with these idiots.

Answer, is recruiting. They actually think this will be a boon to recruiting. What recruit wants to be beat over the head with loses, week after week. That is what Sherman is wondering right now. How did I get in bed with these idiots.

You must not understand college football very well. :wacko:

Latest posts