• The KillerFrogs

What does Aundre Dean do outside of football?

SnoSki

My buddy just sent me this link. Aundre Dean apparently wrote/performed the following song. I wonder if we can get it played at AGC stadium when the guys are warming up an hour or so before kickoff...

The video has the N-word in it a few times, but other than that not too bad. Aundre actually apologizes for its use in the video's description.

Sorry if already posted:
Dean - "Airplane Fly"

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(Trelvis @ Aug 5 2010, 09:52 AM) [snapback]607677[/snapback]
Ive heard worse from professional rappers.

Co-sign. It's not bad. The hook is booboo though.

AUFrog

Boats 'n Hoes. Don't think I'm his target market... proof is I'm not sure if one of the reasons "she so fly" is b/c he has sex w/ her and she isn't physically abusive in return or if "she so fly" b/c she takes physical abuse w/out fighting back. The first one I guess is a good sign.?.?.?

Dogfrog

I went to TCU in the mid 70's. I guarantee you the old fart alums at the time thought our music was devil worship. Get over it.

Trelvis

QUOTE(hornedfrogboy41 @ Aug 5 2010, 10:03 AM) [snapback]607692[/snapback]
He can't even spell sky right. "SKYE"????????????????????

Maybe he is professing his love to Skye Dawson?

West Coast Johnny

Are we sure Aundrey posted this? It might be that middle aged white journalist from Katy steeling his identity again so that he can creep on this "Shawty" with Dean's identity.

joejordan

QUOTE(AUFrog @ Aug 5 2010, 10:57 AM) [snapback]607686[/snapback]
Boats 'n Hoes. Don't think I'm his target market... proof is I'm not sure if one of the reasons "she so fly" is b/c he has sex w/ her and she isn't physically abusive in return or if "she so fly" b/c she takes physical abuse w/out fighting back. The first one I guess is a good sign.?.?.?

'hittin' and 'hittin back' is not referencing physical abuse, it is the term used for calling and calling back, or not, in this case!

We've all been there Andre!

Young and Horned

QUOTE(curt3301 @ Aug 5 2010, 09:42 AM) [snapback]607662[/snapback]
he should definitely stick to football. That might have been the wackest rap Ive ever heard.

My friend AC would enjoy this song. This song so fly.