• kept it and watches it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deleted it---forever

• deleted it, but may record it later

• Total voters

Frog DJ

Ecto & I just watched the broadcast on his DVR for the first time last weekend. Afterward, he immediately deleted it.

I still have it archived, but I have labeled it "Titanic," just in case I temporarily lose my mind and decide to watch it again.

Can't wait for September to arrive!

Go Frogs!

Watched it the week we got back from Phoenix. Haven't watched it since. Will watch it again in August to get pissed off and ready for the season opener.

FrogzFan4Life21

Erased it when i got back.

Funny story though: I had fallen asleep watching a mavericks game a few weeks after. Left FSW on. I wake up and at about 3 in the morning I look up, its the fiesta bowl. I was like wow are you serious. Turned off the TV and went back to sleep. Called for counseling for bad nightmares that morning.

Toby

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 14 2010, 08:50 AM) [snapback]544575[/snapback]
Started to watch it again until I began uncontrollably projectile vomiting all over my living room.

I vomitted right after seeing Joseph Turner vomit through his facemask running to the sidelines very early in the game. I then had a 2nd episode when we threw the ball for the 22nd time.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Watched in parts.....over 2 weeks..... & finally got to the middle of the third quarter.......& deleted it all.

TheSheik

QUOTE(Toby @ Apr 14 2010, 12:30 PM) [snapback]544739[/snapback]
I vomitted right after seeing Joseph Turner vomit up his long island iced tea from the night before through his facemask running to the sidelines very early in the game. I then had a 2nd episode when we threw the ball for the 22nd time.

fixed it for ya :ph34r:

PurpleHills

Left it on the DVR but must have run out of space on the disk and one of the new recordings caused it to be cleared for space...... Oh darn!

PH
Oh well, wasn't gonna watch it any way.

Endless Purple

You didn't have a choice for "threw it away".

I recorded it on DVD, not a DVR. The strangest thing happened though. Shortly after the game, my DVD recorder broke before I got around to finalizing the DVDs. Thus they are not playable on other working players, so I threw them away.