• kept it and watches it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deleted it---forever

• deleted it, but may record it later

• Total voters

TCURiggs

I watched it the day I got home from AZ, but haven't watched it since. It sucked just as much watching us lose on TV, but I got to see some things I didn't catch while at the game. I'll keep it on the DVR and probably watch it again at some point.

RMZ466

I just watched it for the first time about two weeks ago...and deleted it forever.

At the Fiesta Bowl, Mrs. RMZ and I screamed "Watch the fake punt" all night long...with the exception of a particular 4th down. We are now in therapy.

gdu

watched it once (a few weeks after the game) and deleted it. Watched the Utah game right afterwards to get my spirits back up.

desmith03

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 14 2010, 09:09 AM) [snapback]544586[/snapback]
I do not acknowledge the existence of any 2009 post-season activity of a football nature.

RSF is correct; there was no Horned Frog post-season activity in CY2009. :tongue: This is why I can still proudly display my "2009 Undefeated Season / 12-0" coffe mug at work!

steelfrog

Tier 1
Look, this overall experience was one of the worst I've had in maybe a decade at least. I know, I know--if that's the worst thing to happen, I'm doing great. The first half of the trip was awesome--stayed a night in a historic house in Paradise, AZ, and then hiking the next day on icy trailes at Chiracahua National Monument. And then...

THE HORROR!!

Of that weak-[Deleted] performance in the Fiesta Bowl, and the LONGASS drive back. We win, short drive. But it was not to be.

Oh, and then the extension of the pain by all the fricking dumbasses on here with the "better team lost" mumbo jumbo. We got out-coached, out-thought, out-hearted, out-tried. The best team won that day. Period.

That is all.

TheSheik

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 14 2010, 09:33 AM) [snapback]544617[/snapback]
Oh, and then the extension of the pain by all the fricking dumbasses on here with the "better team lost" mumbo jumbo. We got out-coached, out-thought, out-hearted, out-tried. The best team won that day. Period.

Word, couldn't agree more

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The first thing I did when we got back from the airport was delete that abortion. I didn't want to have to watch it twice...

Ugh. Run the damned ball!

joejordan

I heated up the DVD and slightly bent the edges downward. I then gathered a group of leprechauns and started an Ultimate Frisbee team with it. So far they are 4-2, but since they don't smoke pot, they are kinda ostracized from the other teams.

BogeyGolf7

Deleted it as soon as I got home
although, they did replay it a few times on Fox Sports SW about a week or two after the game and I caught a few plays

gpfrog03

Copied it to DVD, created a split screen of the Utah game and sent it to Anderson and Fuente to play that "can you see the differences" bar game!