Family
TCU Football
Friends

QUOTE(frogs9497 @ May 2 2010, 05:48 PM) [snapback]554478[/snapback]
God
Family
TCU Football
Friends

I'd love to read God's essay about Billy Clyde Puckett.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(Frognosticator @ May 2 2010, 05:42 PM) [snapback]554476[/snapback]
Who's in the top 4??? :biggrin:

I'll bet you were one of those "are we there yet?" kids.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 06:52 PM) [snapback]554482[/snapback]

Dad!!!!! He keeps touching me............

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 05:52 PM) [snapback]554482[/snapback]

After 17 days and a promise that we'd see them TODAY, I'm finally gettin' antsy.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(RSF @ May 2 2010, 05:53 PM) [snapback]554484[/snapback]
Dad!!!!! He keeps touching me............

TMI

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 07:52 PM) [snapback]554482[/snapback]

What do you mean "were?"

steelfrog

Tier 1
Three things can be counted on:

1. Steel authored the finest 250 words in this contest

2. Steel cannot be permitted to win

3. Frognosticator remains an ignorant snapperhead

That is all.

swimmerbabe11

See..these kinds of remarks are made..and I never know if I should expect a meltdown or just jesting...I usually expect jesting and see a meltdown..that I don't always realize is a meltdown until quite later.

The 2 times someone has said anything in the least bit derogatory towards me on this board they made it very clear it was not in jest..both times they were reading me far too literally...

perhaps I am too used to the idea of e-persona's and just silliness in the forum place. Posters on this board sometimes have their neckties on a lil' too tight.

QUOTE(steelfrog @ May 2 2010, 06:20 PM) [snapback]554502[/snapback]
Three things can be counted on:

1. Steel authored the finest 250 words in this contest

2. Steel cannot be permitted to win

That is all.

How convenient. You already have an excuse for failure.

Loser.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(swimmerbabe11 @ May 2 2010, 06:26 PM) [snapback]554504[/snapback]
See..these kinds of remarks are made..and I never know if I should expect a meltdown or just jesting...I usually expect jesting and see a meltdown..that I don't always realize is a meltdown until quite later.

The 2 times someone has said anything in the least bit derogatory towards me on this board they made it very clear it was not in jest..both times they were reading me far too literally...

perhaps I am too used to the idea of e-persona's and just silliness in the forum place. Posters on this board sometimes have their neckties on a lil' too tight.

It just takes a little bit of time (and stepping back a little bit) to figure out who's who...and which ones are actually friends just yanking each other's chains.

Steel and Frognosticator are best buddies...so close that they are accused of being one and the same person. Some expect them to elope to New Hampshire and get married.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 07:35 PM) [snapback]554509[/snapback]
Steel and Frognosticator are best buddies...so close that they are accused of being one and the same person. Some expect them to elope to New Hampshire and get married.

A fight club in Concord?

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ May 2 2010, 06:35 PM) [snapback]554509[/snapback]
It just takes a little bit of time (and stepping back a little bit) to figure out who's who...and which ones are actually friends just yanking each other's chains.

Oh good grief. Can't two people despise each other without everyone thinking they're gay? Can't I just hate someone without an ulterior emotion being consigned to it? :tongue: