• The KillerFrogs

Well well well! We meet again.

worthag03

Hello again my fellow reptilians to the north. It seems our paths are going to cross again in this crazy game of stick ball. It's nice to catch a break from all of our continued success on the gridiron (us, not you of course) and slow things down with a little baseball.

I'm glad to see TCU has pulled themselves out of the gutters of mediocrity known as the dumpster fire 12 and made it to the big boy league. This isn't your run of the mill Iowa State...uhh...Kansas State? Who plays baseball in that league? Anyway, this is the SEC! This is the College World Series! I know it can get confusing coming from such a wittle bitty school that is 85% female, but this is big time.

This will not be fun for you, you will not enjoy this. Sure we may have burned our best two arms in game one, but who cares, that was Louisville, they'll be a pushover come game 4. And let's be honest here. Our third best arm is light years better than anything the big 12 can push out. We've been hardened by the toughest baseball schedule in the world! The SEC is where small commuter schools like TCU go to die!

So get your vodka cranberries ready, dust off those loafers, iron those seersucker's and prepare to watch daddy A&M go in dry. Don't feel bad though, after all some of our lecture halls are bigger than TCU. Our annual cafeteria budget is bigger than your athletics program and when it's all said and done we will celebrate with a free birds burrito, queso and a cold Shiner Bock. Gig Em!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
C'mon guys. His schtick is just that, and he's trying to start some banter. A little weak, as it is every year, and as the Ags are every year, but that's ok.

Worth, we look forward to you continuing your longstanding and beloved traditions of losing in Omaha, and finishing your season with a loss to the Frogs. Mediocre you were in the B12, mediocre you are in the SECSECSEC.

We also look forward to your firing your football coach this year, and your baseball coach next. His pitching strategy in game 1 was pure Ag. Completely inane and nonsensical.

Aggies better bend over to their TCU masters. Ags are our punk as biaattcchhes if your nice we may use lubricants!! Get ready to take your bubble loving sheep shagging male cheerleader having selves back to the prison you call a college. Mic drop

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Hello again my fellow reptilians to the north. It seems our paths are going to cross again in this crazy game of stick ball. It's nice to catch a break from all of our continued success on the gridiron (us, not you of course) and slow things down with a little baseball.

I'm glad to see TCU has pulled themselves out of the gutters of mediocrity known as the dumpster fire 12 and made it to the big boy league. This isn't your run of the mill Iowa State...uhh...Kansas State? Who plays baseball in that league? Anyway, this is the SEC! This is the College World Series! I know it can get confusing coming from such a wittle bitty school that is 85% female, but this is big time.

This will not be fun for you, you will not enjoy this. Sure we may have burned our best two arms in game one, but who cares, that was Louisville, they'll be a pushover come game 4. And let's be honest here. Our third best arm is light years better than anything the big 12 can push out. We've been hardened by the toughest baseball schedule in the world! The SEC is where small commuter schools like TCU go to die!

So get your vodka cranberries ready, dust off those loafers, iron those seersucker's and prepare to watch daddy A&M go in dry. Don't feel bad though, after all some of our lecture halls are bigger than TCU. Our annual cafeteria budget is bigger than your athletics program and when it's all said and done we will celebrate with a free birds burrito, queso and a cold Shiner Bock. Gig Em!
EAD