• The KillerFrogs

Week 9 Other Games

LVH

ABC had announced their Saturday Prime game this next Saturday was Memphis-SMU before Memphis beat Tulsa... Tulsa misses a 19 yarder as time expired and Memphis wins by 1.

Both SMU and Memphis beat Tulsa due to Tulsa missing an easy game winning kick

Moose Stuff

ABC had announced their Saturday Prime game this next Saturday was Memphis-SMU before Memphis beat Tulsa... Tulsa misses a 19 yarder as time expired and Memphis wins by 1.

Both SMU and Memphis beat Tulsa due to Tulsa missing an easy game winning kick

Can’t imagine that game will have good ratings at all.

Chongo94

I get it but it doesn’t stop me from asking if someone attended the Odessa campus, Tyler campus, or Arlington campus when they tell me they went to UT. I never can remember where RGV is (Harlingen? Brownsville? Pharr?) or I’d include it too.

I think the RGV is a trick question Pharm. Originally it was Brownsville but now I think they unified all those down there and call them all RGV, just RGV this campus and RGV that campus.

I could be way wrong, however.

Last edited:

LVH

Can’t imagine that game will have good ratings at all.

It wont

For the American Conference's sake I would imagine they want Cincinnati to win the league and be their NY6 candidiate. Because from what I have seen from SMU and Memphis this year, both teams would be destroyed by a team like Georgia or LSU in the Cotton Bowl. Neither team is close to the level UCF was on the last 2 years. Cincinnati would have the best chance because they play defense but their offense sucks.

Making the prediction now: Whoever wins the NY6 auto bid will lose by 20+ in the Cotton Bowl

JugbandFrog

I think the RGV is a trick question Pharm. Originally it was Brownsville but not I think they unified all those down there and call them all RGV, just RGV this campus and RGV that campus.

I could be way wrong, however.
It was two campuses: UT Brownsville Ocelots or something. UT Pan American Broncos.

they combined them and added a medical school to be renamed the UT RGV Vaqueros.

Attachments

• 2497E9BF-C1A5-4A69-B152-7C940EC41BC7.jpeg
    2497E9BF-C1A5-4A69-B152-7C940EC41BC7.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 5

Moose Stuff

It wont

For the American Conference's sake I would imagine they want Cincinnati to win the league and be their NY6 candidiate. Because from what I have seen from SMU and Memphis this year, both teams would be destroyed by a team like Georgia or LSU in the Cotton Bowl. Neither team is close to the level UCF was on the last 2 years. Cincinnati would have the best chance because they play defense but their offense sucks.

Making the prediction now: Whoever wins the NY6 auto bid will lose by 20+ in the Cotton Bowl

Good lord would LSU just dismantle SMU.

TooColdU

34-28 Wazzu down to a 4th & 3 on the Oregon 5 yard-line and Wazzu scores. Wazzu takes the lead 35-34 with exactly 1 minute left.

Oregon easily drives it down the field and kicks a 26-yarder to win. 37-34

Lame

Last edited: