• The KillerFrogs

Week 12 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

crankuptheenolagay

Someone with better tech skills than me please, please get a gif of Mayfield grabbing his crotch and yelling the F word at the Kansas sidelines after going up 25 on them! Still no mention of him hitting Small in the head. What a classless act! Hope that looses him the Heisman!

Chongo94

All you guys saying that's just what he does to get amped and whatnot, shut it. He is just the definition of a pos and a classless despicable person.

Also, he most certainly, definitely, absolutely, totally isn't compensating for anything there, no, not at all...

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

i wonder what NFL GMs are thinking about that [ Finebaum ]. Odds are that cost him a few draft spots with all the eyes on the NFL right now. Glad he's getting called out for what a POS he is.

ATC Frog

i wonder what NFL GMs are thinking about that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. Odds are that cost him a few draft spots with all the eyes on the NFL right now. Glad he's getting called out for what a POS he is.

The guys calling the game were singing his praises earlier saying that he has the skill and moxie to make it in the NFL without the attitude that got Johnny Football in trouble.

I disagreed with them when they made that hot take, and BM helped prove my point with his little tirade.

Chongo94

Not if you talk to OU fans. He’s the second coming of Sam Bradford, Jason White, and josh Heupel combined.

Exactly. They think he walks on water. They're saying it's justified because Kansas didn't shake hands and the late hits against him.
For one thing, you talk as much [ Finebaum ] as he does, you better expect a team to not want to shake your hand before the game. Another thing, how many other QBs act this way after late hits? Hardly any.

I'm just amazed it was Kansas of all teams to basically call him out on his behavior. Really wish we had.