• The KillerFrogs

"We will beat TCU"

YCBJ Frog

Will the computer was invented at ISU, so guessing they have had it for quite sometime now.

The ABC wasn't a real computer. The ENIAC was the first computer and that came out of UPenn. Predecessors to the first completed product did come from ISU, as you state (they also came from Germany, Harvard, the US Army, and Great Britain).

Given our current inadequacy at establishing a

running attack, we are in danger of becoming a

one-dimensional offense. Live by the pass, die

by the pass. The establishment of some form of

an effective running attack is essential.

HToady

They have never been to Amon G. Carter.

They have been to Amon Carter quite a few years ago. The reason I remember this was because they were all wearing T Shirts that said:

"Ames. A drinking town with a football problem."

Deep Purple

Will the computer was invented at ISU, so guessing they have had it for quite sometime now.

Yeah, and Algore invented the internet.
  • First digital computer invented at Iowa State College in 1942.
  • First programmable (modern) computer invented Konrad Zuze (Germany) in 1936.
  • First mechanical computer invented by Charles Babbage (England) in 1822.

By the way, "computer" [font="Arial""]≠[/font] "internet."

YCBJ Frog

Everytime a post comes up in this format, I try to read it in some poetic meter. I don't want to, but it screws up my brain.

macaroni

Those sitting near me at the Rose Bowl can testify that I spent the whole first half of the game saying "We have to establish the run. We can't win this if we don't establish the run. Why aren't we running more?" Our trio of running backs only got four carries apiece, but those out routes to Jimmy Young were gold. The shocking truth is that HCGP is better at game planning and play calling than I am. I trust that our current coaching staff will find ways to maximize our strengths in regards to the strengths and weaknesses of each of our opponents.

Frog Attack II

yep... and we ran the ball so well against Boise last year. (sarcasm).

True, we have to do it enough to keep them honest. After that, it's all about execution. Execute & win. Don't execute / don't win.

ISU had some of the drunkest,obnoxious,mouthiest fans as I recall at that Bowl Game at Reliant.
They had a really obnoxious T-Shirt they were all wearing too.Can't remember exactly what it said but it was pretty vulgar .

One of their fans painted a few strokes of ISU burgandy or whatever that color is on the back of my TCU shirt at Houston...payback time!!