• The KillerFrogs

We should score 80 on Baylor and WVU

Bear in Houston

LOL @ this thread after your game tonight...

Baylor lost to the likely Heisman tonight, but put up 63 points on the road against a legit opponent. You put up 24 on SMU... S,M, freaking U. I think we did that within 25 minutes. '

Good luck in 2 weeks. ;)

Frog89

Baylor lost to the likely Heisman tonight, but put up 63 points on the road against a legit opponent. You put up 24 on SMU... S,M, freaking U. I think we did that within 25 minutes. '

Good luck in 2 weeks. ;)
ly

Very Baylor-esque to come on here and thump your chest over a Baylor loss when TCU won. You're still looking for that first ever Big XII road victory against a top 25 team so I guess in a way it makes sense. Close enough, right? We got our first one in 2005 and we weren't even a member yet. We've played like crap to start the season and have won pretty easily each week despite that. If our offense keeps leaving points out on the field each game, we'll definitely get beat in one of our upcoming games. If we start playing the way we should, we'll be fine. You have no defense. Our defense has actually shown up. It's our offense that keeps doing stupid stuff to keep an extra 20 or 30 points off the board each game. We're 4-0 with an offense that has played like crap and you're coming over here and bragging about your first loss. Once again, typical Baylor mentality.

rifram09

Good luck in 2 weeks. ;)

1) Monsoon? Did you notice we played in a monsoon tonight? Might be relevant for your side-by-side score comparison.

2) Baylor is still in Waco.

3) Did you wink at us?

4) You lost today, we won today. Have fun outside the top 25... Again.

BBG817

Be surprised if we get to 50 in another game this year. We can't block anyone up front, getting ready to be a longer season for QB and RB's ...

QB lost his composure with them last night from what I saw, yelling at them as he was running off the field.. Do it on the sideline... Doesn't make me feel he is a leader

Also, Snaps back to QB were darts, need something where you don't have to think about the catching part. Haven't noticed before yesterday, may be a wet ball issue.

#2 didn't seem to have issues with ball like #4

BoondocksFrog

Correct me if I'm wrong, but after watching the WVU vs Baylor highlights I noticed a few things:

Several of the touchdowns weren't scored on designed routes. The QB's had so much time that after the WR ran their route they would find a hole in the secondary then catch the ball and go score. I think with pressure on those QB's a lot fewer passing TDs are scored. Let's face it. Geno had all day to do whatever he liked.

Gunner

Now some might remember when Gunner said we needed a fullback. You will need one more blocker back there, if you want to run some clock. And I think that is necessary if you want to beat Baylor...

ShepFrog

I do not think we will score 80 on anybody, but I do believe are defense is better than both Baylor and WV. Both these defenses sucked and they did nothing to make adjustments during the game. If they did make adjustments, they didnt work.