• The KillerFrogs

We know we've made it

I don't think the offense is irrevocably bad. We've seen what that looks like and it doesn't have that feel to me. I get more of a feel that there is a lack of identity as to what they want to do, some perplexing use of personnel, and turnovers. When they don't turn the ball over and don't drop balls, they seem to be able to move the ball pretty effectively despite everything else that is going on so there is potential there for improvement. We've played enough games that the OC should be able to tell what his personnel does well and not so well so it will be interesting to see whether he can make some adjustments to help eliminate some mistakes and establish an identity.

And people have to remember that we're playing P5 football and more teams than not are going to have good players and coaches so it's not always going to be easy or pretty. Unless you're an elite team, the margins between being good and not so good are pretty slim on a week to week basis. It can be just a few plays here and there that determine whether it was good or bad.

cdsfrog

It’s difficult to have rational conversations with you. We don’t have a bad offense. We have a frustrating inconsistent offense that has been turnover prone lately. Bad offenses don’t go for over 500 yards against the #3 team in the country.

Inconsistent offense then whichever. It was horrible the next 2 weeks against worse teams. Although tOSUs defense is not that good apparently. Call it what you want I see a very inconsistent team that has gotten worse not better the last few weeks. Still think there is enough talent to have a decent season.

We are around 60th in scoring in yards and our offense gives free points consistently.

Last edited: