• The KillerFrogs

Waymon James Suspended from Team (nm)

BigPurple87

Frogs On A Plane said:
I don't buy this at all. Kids in college smoke weed. Not just the football players, tons of kids. The kid probably thought he wouldn't get caught with a few games left, and smoked. GP can't be with 80 kids at all times watching their every move. This hardly means GP has lost control, and suggesting so is dumb as darn.
It has nothing to do with drugs

BABYFACE

Smooth42 said:
Players doing drugs, admittedly normal in college.

Players selling drugs
Leader QB gets DUI
2 previous year starters quit before the season
Starter decides to ride horses instead of go to the game
Running backs skipping practice
One now suspended

Yeah... Your right, that all sounds pretty normal.

You have to smarter than this. Most teams have some players that do drugs or get a DUI. Most of the time it doesn't make the paper. But if you read the paper, you surprised at the amount of incidents that are reported.

TCU has always had players doing wrong things and were dealt with. GP has to kick players off team going back to 2000. They just were not publicized around here as much as it is now.

I don't condone a player's wrong doings, but to think this is just aTCU issue is incorrect. It is an issue in college athletics across the country.

FrogGrillz

BABYFACE said:

Players doing drugs, admittedly normal in college. 

Players selling drugs
Leader QB gets DUI
2 previous year starters quit before the season
Starter decides to ride horses instead of go to the game
Running backs skipping practice
One now suspended

Yeah... Your right, that all sounds pretty normal.
BABYFACE said:
You have to smarter than this. Most teams have some players that do drugs or get a DUI. Most of the time it doesn't make the paper. But if you read the paper, you surprised at the amount of incidents that are reported.

TCU has always had players doing wrong things and were dealt with. GP has to kick players off team going back to 2000. They just were not publicized around here as much as it is now.

I don't condone a player's wrong doings, but to think this is just aTCU issue is incorrect. It is an issue in college athletics across the country.
you forgot about the cornerback transfer kicked off in the spring for felony theft. 

tetonfrog

I guess that I am the only one who does not care why Waymon got suspended. He did something wrong, GP called him on it and suspended him. Spin it. Speculate on it. Take a guess. It does not matter cuz the deed is done and his punishment has been handed out.

To me, this is another example of the lack of leadership and playmakers on offense. Before the season started, we were counting on Pachal, James and Carter to lead the offense. Whether it has been injuries, poor play or off-the-field stuff, all three have disappointed. I like that Casey came back and fought hard against UT and WV. I hope Brandon and Waymon do the same thing. I'm rooting for those guys.

But the bigger concern is who will be the leaders of the offense in 2014? Let's hope they stay healthy and lead us back.

DickBumpastache

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
You're weird, you know this is a football forum and you are using an undertone that is taking a jab at football being gay. Why are you on the site if you think football is gay?
Just extending the effects of your obvious homophobia to a logical conclusion. You enjoy a sport where men grab and tackle each other but are too afraid to watch a show because you might catch gayness from the rays emitted by your TV. Frasier wasn't gay BTW, but don't let that get in the way of your fear of men who love other men.

SnoopFrogs11

I thought Waymon was a good guy of high character but you never know anymore with this team.  He was one of my favorite players because he was under appreciated. I hope he can make in the NFL and we can right this ship next year. 

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
BigPurple87 said:
Well wherever you heard drugs, they're wrong. So much for your sources
I have never claimed to have sources.  Haven't said one thing about sources yet.  Furthermore, I was not the first or the 2nd or the 3rd to mention it was drugs.  I can easily tell you that you have no clue, just as you can me.  You go with what you think/know, and I will do the same.

Frogs On A Plane said:
I have never claimed to have sources.  Haven't said one thing about sources yet.  Furthermore, I was not the first or the 2nd or the 3rd to mention it was drugs.  I can easily tell you that you have no clue, just as you can me.  You go with what you think/know, and I will do the same.
That sounds like a Drake spit.