• The KillerFrogs

Waymon James Suspended from Team (nm)

FrogSwagSurfin

Walter Sobchak said:
I hope he never has a bad day at work.  I hope he doesn't ever have marital problems.  I hope his life is always perfect and what HE wants it to be, because if not apparently he will just shut it down and quit.  Quitting is a hard habit to quit.  It is all about entitlement, and the entitled players need a good swift housecleaning which looks to be starting.
I've had all of those issues and many more but now my life is going great. Dream job, marriage is great, parents are doing great, friends, and we have our first kid in the way. Like many of you all the only thing that I would like to change is the performance of this football team.

mc1502

Man, this thread went 58 different directions.    Maybe I missed it, but I can't seem to find a post that states what the deal with Waymon really was, and yet some posts speak as if he's dropped out of school and won't even finish his degree.    Did I miss something, or has speculation taken a life of its own to the point that it is now being presented as fact?

mc1502

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
I've had all of those issues and many more but now my life is going great. Dream job, marriage is great, parents are doing great, friends, and we have our first kid in the way. Like many of you all the only thing that I would like to change is the performance of this football team.
Wait a minute, you have friends?

;-)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
mc1502 said:
Did I miss something, or has speculation taken a life of its own to the point that it is now being presented as fact?
Some board rules being circumvented. Nothing is public about the suspension and certainly won't be, not from the school anyway.

FrogSwagSurfin

DickBumpastache said:

I bet you have a huge penis and have had sexual intercourse with thousands of women. Please allow me to engage in a ritualistic handshake with you, so we can show the world how much we love women and despise gays. Then we can watch a sport with grown men grabbing other men and throwing them to the ground and landing on top of them, which makes it the manliest sport on the planet. I hate homosexuals, and that hate fuels me to have sex with even MORE women.

Life is good, bro.
You're weird, you know this is a football forum and you are using an undertone that is taking a jab at football being gay. Why are you on the site if you think football is gay?

Moose Stuff

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
When you were having those issues I bet it was all Casey Printers' fault.

bsquared63

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Did you quit?  Doesn't look like it.  I wasn't asking about your personal life, but I am glad its going well.  You can't change crap about this football team.  GP can and will, and expect there to be some come to Jesus meetings in the near future.  Win or lose we are not gonna have a group of [ Finebaum ]s on our football team ruining it for those that bust their butts every week, and do what they are told to do.  There is no player bigger than the program, and hearing this news in the near future may be a wake up call for those that think differently.

FrogSwagSurfin

Moose Stuff said:
When you were having those issues I bet it was all Casey Printers' fault.
Nope I don't blame others for my mistakes. Now if you would have said Chris Peoples I just might have a breakdown. Why choose the Casey Printer years? What did he ever do to you?

FrogSwagSurfin

Walter Sobchak said:
Did you quit?  Doesn't look like it.  I wasn't asking about your personal life, but I am glad its going well.  You can't change crap about this football team.  GP can and will, and expect there to be some come to Jesus meetings in the near future.  Win or lose we are not gonna have a group of [ Finebaum ]s on our football team ruining it for those that bust their butts every week, and do what they are told to do.  There is no player bigger than the program, and hearing this news in the near future may be a wake up call for those that think differently.
Agree, next years motto should be "whatever the scheiss it takes" (legally and without cheating)

Moose Stuff

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Nope I don't blame others for my mistakes. Now if you would have said Chris Peoples I just might have a breakdown. Why choose the Casey Printer years? What did he ever do to you?
I would think why I chose CP would be obvious. Clearly you don't blame others for your mistakes, which is why it puzzles me greatly that instead of being pissed off at WJ you seem to be making excuses for him .

Opintel

Moderators
What an amazing gobbledygook of innuendo and baseless speculation......The young man is suspended (according to the SID); they don't say what for other than team rules.  What is the term (indefinitely says another site)?  One game?  What?

We really don't know crap, do we?  Babble on if it makes you feel better, but watch your accusations - these are still student-athletes until officially they are not.

Good grief.

OmniscienceFrog

Do you know what partying means today?

Who's Frazier? Joe Frazier? Greatest boxer that ever lived. He was badder than Cassius Clay, he was badder than Sugar Ray, and that new boy-what's his name? Mike Tyson?-looks like a bulldog; he was badder than him, too.
Wasn't badder than the grill guy.

TCUFrogs

Nah, the new boy is Jon Jones.  Undefeated in the UFC.  None of those stand-up boxers would know what to do with him.

And I think 2 of his brothers play in the NFL.  Cool family, huh?