• The KillerFrogs

Walker Howard (5* QB) to TCU?

frogfan72

And how many people on here were thrilled that Morris beat out Max as QB1 to start the season? How’d that work out? Deep breath folks only about eight and a half months to Deion brings his clown show to town
We better wrap our minds around Colorado, at the very least, looking to slay a giant - coming into that opening game with absolutely nothing to lose. You might not take Deion seriously - but, from the outside looking in, it's looking like his team at Colorado does.

Mean Purple

Chandler Morris- ***
  • NATL. 448
  • DUAL 18
  • TX 61
Walker Howard-****
  • NATL. 40
  • QB 5
  • LA 4

I know a lot of times these don't mean anything, but I would take Howard over Morris.
I would too....but we apparently couldn't , or wouldn't, afford him.
I think this raises another issue. Folks are paying way too much on NIL dollars for too little known.

Mean Purple

We better wrap our minds around Colorado, at the very least, looking to slay a giant - coming into that opening game with absolutely nothing to lose. You might not take Deion seriously - but, from the outside looking in, it's looking like his team at Colorado does.
let our kids get some needed rest and freedom of focus first. right now, they need to be focused on grades and training. Kaz is gonna run their lives for a while.

A selling point that Kiffin might be using to get these QB’s—

I read one of the reasons Jaxson Dart chose to transfer to Ole Miss from USC last year is he wanted to play against SEC competition to better prepare him for the NFL. He thinks it best to face good equal competition that demands scheming every week versus weaker mismatches that you face in other conferences.

He also liked Kiffin‘s track record of developing QB’s.

Last edited:

BBG817

Justin Rogers nearly ranked same as Walker Howard out of high school

NATL 43
Duel threat QB 3
LA 3

They probably just shifted Zach Evans NiL money to Walker Howard