• The KillerFrogs

Walker Howard (5* QB) to TCU?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Guy in Steel's office is a huge LSU fan. He says, Howard, who just entered transfer portal, is rumored to be heading to TCU.

This is all scuttlebutt, but WR Jack Bech was his best friend on LSU and they went to the same HS, so it makes sense. We don't have a "real" QB on the roster so something has to happen here.

Eight

Guy in Steel's office is a huge LSU fan. He says, Howard, who just entered transfer portal, is rumored to be heading to TCU.

This is all scuttlebutt, but WR Jack Bech was his best friend on LSU and they went to the same HS, so it makes sense. We don't have a "real" QB on the roster so something has to happen here.

thanks, question, do you know someone who could handle a class action suit for ptsd from monday night for some of the other posters

CountryFrog

I heard no TCU since Riley left. Ole Miss is where I think he goes. Sucks!
Doubt that has any impact at all. Howard loved TCU as a HS kid before Riley was even on staff. I believe the Frogs were his #2 school.

If he ends up somewhere else it will likely have a lot more to do with NIL than who our OC is imo. Just depends on what he wants to prioritize.

steelfrog

Tier 1
thanks, question, do you know someone who could handle a class action suit for ptsd from monday night for some of the other posters
Honestly, Steel went to Fiesta cause we had a legit chance to win that one. The NCG, Steel figured would be a beat down (although not THAT big a beatdown). Georgia may have as many as 30 NFL draftable players on that roster; we might have 3-4.

In the last 5 years, Georgia has had 44 players drafted, including TWELVE first rounders. TCU in that same period, 13 picks (which ain't bad!) and 3 first rounders.

Fun fact -- TCU has had a total of 17 players drafted in the first round in history, since 1936.

Anywho, Steel is very happy to have witnessed the Michigan thrashing in person, and to not have been subjected to the Georgia beat down.

Panther City Frog

I thought it was the Germans
with GIF

HornyWartyToad

Any insight on whether Kendall Briles will be our new OC?