• The KillerFrogs

[VIDEO] KFc at TCU Media Day; Scott interviews Chucky Hunter, Elisha Olabode, and Trevone Boykin

ShivasFrog

Entertaining video. All three players did a good job. The more I see and hear of Chucky, the bigger fan I become (especially after he said he was staying all four years for his degree).

jake102

ShivasFrog said:
Entertaining video. All three players did a good job. The more I see and hear of Chucky, the bigger fan I become (especially after he said he was staying all four years for his degree).

Olabode also mentioned that Chucky recruited all of the Louisiana players to come here. 

TronCarter

Olabode is one of my favorite guys on the team. Interacted with him several times while I was still at TCU and he's a really good guy. Talked to Chuck once and he's a cool dude.

jake102

TronCarter said:
Olabode is one of my favorite guys on the team. Interacted with him several times while I was still at TCU and he's a really good guy. Talked to Chuck once and he's a cool dude.

I've been waiting for him to take over the FS position since Baylor 2011. 

I hope he can bust out a legit 40 time. 

rifram09

illini_frog said:
I am dying waiting for football season
You think you are? Those of us that just say for the bar have been dangling this football season out there as the carrot to keep us going. Now that the bar is over, I've got a long, long wait until Aug 31.

Deep Purple

Talor said:
Scott, you sat a little close to those guys during the interviews.  Awkward.

1509569.jpg

tcumaniac

Hahaha. Good job y'all. Really enjoyed this.

Maybe steelfrog is actually coach p, considering how much Patterson enjoys referring to himself in 3rd person these days