• The KillerFrogs

Updated roster with freshmen

ricksterh

Left the team

I was looking for Shutt this spring and never saw him. He was listed last year as 38 but not on the last spring roster. Seemed like a really fast good kid from a good family from Tennessee and I thought this spring was going to be his chance to show what he could do. I guess it didn't happen and all the best to him wherever he winds up.

PurplePutt

Many expected Fort not to return for 5th year. Figure Shutt/Fort is 1 for 1 and keeps the numbers the same minus the unknowns for grades, etc.

Scarface

Jeff Olson now at 300 lbs. Gunner can relax.

Dominic Merka listed as Athlete. QB to TE to Slash to QB?

Tayo Fabaluje now at DT.

Redshirt Frosh safeties Sam Carter and Antonio Graves both weigh in at 220 pounds?

Trenton Thomas changes name to Trent. Smart sounding momma's boy name to ladies' man name.
Hey Trent, what's wrong with being a momma's boy?

Go Frogs!

berryfrog95

Fun with rosters...of the seniors how many will be playing on Sunday (NFL)...

Garrett Winsett
Spencer Thompson
Luke Shivers
Justin Rose
Jeff Olson
Greg McCoy
Anson Kelton
Jonathan Jones
Antoine Hicks
Kris Gardner
Jercell Fort
Johnny Fobbs
Ross Evans
Kyle Dooley
Robert Deck
Tekerrein Cuba
Tank Carder
Braylon Broughton
Logan Brock

Cuba, Carder & Broughton with McCoy as F.A......and why the hell not with Kelton as a free-agent??

ricksterh

Many expected Fort not to return for 5th year. Figure Shutt/Fort is 1 for 1 and keeps the numbers the same minus the unknowns for grades, etc.

Fort is a very good back who will geter done if he gets a chance to play. His only problem is this team is SO DEEP with backs.

angelo's frog

Fort is a very good back who will geter done if he gets a chance to play. His only problem is this team is SO DEEP with backs.

Fort has been practicing in Shiver's role this spring so that he can step in there in case Shivers gets hurt. Pretty versatile player. He might also be an emergency QB since I think he played some QB in high school. I wouldn't be surprised if they at least practiced some wild frog type packages for him in case he ever had to come in in a pinch so they wouldn't have to burn a redshirt for Boykin if disaster struck.