• The KillerFrogs

Updated Projected 2020 Football Depth Chart

Moose Stuff

Care, to place a wager? I guarantee you 100% we will not have fans if we have a FALL season. If we do I wont post here ever again. If not you dont post here again. Put up or shut up

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You said gatherings of over 100 were prohibited. I said they were allowed if the local government approved it (which is 100% accurate). THE END. I didn't say one thing about fans at TCU football games.

Big Frog II

They were allowed to have fans in the stands at TMS today. I don't know if that will translate to football or not, but it could with the right safeguards and restrictions. Of course we have to have a game first.

Eight

They were allowed to have fans in the stands at TMS today. I don't know if that will translate to football or not, but it could with the right safeguards and restrictions. Of course we have to have a game first.

according to 87 we better dry our tears and accept the end of civilization as we know it thanks to those selfish [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ]

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, and Moose, I owe you a "Thankee!" Mrs. Brewingfrog and I noted that the Collegiate League has a team not terribly far from us, and we're taking in a game this week. I am so looking forward to a live baseball game!

BigPurple87

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You said gatherings of over 100 were prohibited. I said they were allowed if the local government approved it (which is 100% accurate). THE END. I didn't say one thing about fans at TCU football games.

And the local goverment had not approved football, the end