1. The KillerFrogs

Updated Projected 2020 Football Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by LeagueCityFrog, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You said gatherings of over 100 were prohibited. I said they were allowed if the local government approved it (which is 100% accurate). THE END. I didn't say one thing about fans at TCU football games.

2. They were allowed to have fans in the stands at TMS today. I don't know if that will translate to football or not, but it could with the right safeguards and restrictions. Of course we have to have a game first.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  3. according to 87 we better dry our tears and accept the end of civilization as we know it thanks to those selfish [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ]

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  4. Oh, and Moose, I owe you a "Thankee!" Mrs. Brewingfrog and I noted that the Collegiate League has a team not terribly far from us, and we're taking in a game this week. I am so looking forward to a live baseball game!

Moose Stuff likes this.

5. And the local goverment had not approved football, the end

6. why would they make that decision mid july?

Salfrog and GoFrog Yourself like this.
  7. And they may not. I would imagine they have been paying close attention to the race today to see how that works out. Again, we have to have a game first.

8. And I never said they did. So again, your original comment is still wrong and I still haven't made one comment about fans at TCU football games.

9. They haven't made that decision. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about as usual. They may well eventually decide that no fans are allowed at football games should we be lucky enough to have them but that decision has not been made and even if it had it would be fully subject to change at any time.

GoFrog Yourself and BrewingFrog like this.
  10. Ha! Eat a big bag of dog crap, 87. And pay up. And shut the F up.
    What a dewsh.